[IoM] on Eredon Terrace wants you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: bokunocarrie.7215

bokunocarrie.7215

Immortals of the Mists [IoM] is looking for new people to join us in WvW. We’re a hardcore zerg-busting WvW-centered guild that has a way of making other groups turn around and run. We’re not fans of keep and tower turtling and hiding behind zergs – we get straight into the action and always hit everything head on. We also have commanders on at all times of the day as we cater to both NA and Oceanic. Want to roam? Not a problem, we encourage as much WvW play as possible (you might even say that it’s what we specialize in). So let’s get down to the specifics!

What are we looking for?

• Dedicated players with a passion for WvW – We do daily WvW runs and we love taking on zergs, no matter the size.
  • 100% repping – IoM is a tight-knit group of people. We rely on and trust each other and we want to know that you’ll be with us as well. Your participation counts and that includes repping!
  • At least one level 80 character – No one likes being the uplevel to get stomped on. Don’t let yourself be rally bait!
  • Communication is an absolute must – IoM functions with TS3, it makes everything much easier and smoother. Even if you don’t have a mic, we still need to know that you’re in there hearing what we’re saying and doing.
  • Reset night required – Reset night is always fun. We’re not just connected as a guild, we’re connected with all of ET to push out and play hard. Our guild is a serious force and it’s because of all of our players that we’re able to be that strong!
  • Bonus! Are you Oceanic and looking for a good night krewe to roll with? Then look no further! Our night krewe goes hard at night to ensure that we keep the fights going even when our NA players are done for the day.

So now that I’ve told you what you can do for us, it’s time to share what we as a guild can offer you!

What can IoM do for you?

• Guild builds – We have many different WvW specific builds that we offer to our members. We’re always improving on them and adding to the builds to make your class the best it can be.
  • Experienced players on at all times – Even if you’re a bit new to WvW, we can help you jump right in and help you with everything you’ll need to know. As stated before, we have players from all over so someone’s always on to help!
  • Friends – We’re not just guildmates, we’re friends. IoM is a medium guild and there are no cliques and no drama. We’re close with each other and we’re always looking to expand our family!
  • Quality fights and strategy – We pride ourselves on being zerg busters – it’s what we do! We’re not one trick ponies though, we’re constantly switching up how we fight and we can dominate even in a pinch.
  • Fun – This is a bit of an obvious one but we’re always having fun and there’s never a dull moment!

Still not sure if you fit the bill? No worries, check the list to see if your class is what we’re looking for!

Classes currently in demand
Warrior – High
Guardian – High
Ranger – Low
Thief – High
Engineer – Moderate
Mesmer – Very High
Elementalist – Very High
Necromancer – Very High

So have we piqued your interest? Want to join? Excellent! If you feel you can do what it takes, you can either contact the following IoM members for more information:

• Blackhat.9164
  • Warlord.8430
  • Skosh.1483

Or apply at our website to have a more direct and personal way of telling us who you are and what you can bring to the table.

Want to see us in action before you commit? Click any of the following links:

IoM is not just some other WvW guild. We’re a force to be reckoned with and we’ll always be ready to fight. Join in if you think you have what it takes to stand with us.

blackgate #FHDFriday

(edited by bokunocarrie.7215)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

What is wrong with rangers?!?!?!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

in Looking for...

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

Nothing at all, we welcome all classes.

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Neek.9531

Neek.9531

Yes please join us we have a good time and work really well together in WvW come and join!!!!

[DI] Main Elementalist: Zepdo, Alts: Warrior, Mesmer,Thief.

in Looking for...

bokunocarrie.7215

just a little bump ~

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Looking for...

bokunocarrie.7215

bump bump bump bump

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mochann.5298

Mochann.5298

I’m in another guild but I just started WVW last week and have been having a hell of a lot of fun breaking Zergs. Have an Ele and Mesmer, but using Staff Ele more as it is just awesome obliterating a Zerg with full zero meteor nuking.

I really want Eredon Terrace to become a force in WVW, just seems we are severely outnumbered most of the time. So far I’ve racked up 250 kills in three days of playing and it’s been great; I feel I need to step up into a more coordinated teamspeak level of play.

I’ll go ahead and apply later as I want to join in a more coordinated effort.

#ELEtism on Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

Yes IoM helped make the Server Teamspeak and website if you aint on that level yet please visit the ET website http://eredonterrace.enjin.com.

The server is outnumbered because no one wants to open their eyes and see how good ET could be with numbers, its ok overtime WvW guilds will come to us again, hope to meet you on the ET teamspeak server. Thanks Mochann see you out in WvW.

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Mochann.5298

I am totally seeing it. We’re often outnumbered but the past few days I’ve been playing WVW (last Sunday, Monday and yesterday) showed me we have got some really good players doing WVW. I was in several mid-size zergs that obliterated much larger zergs — the ones from AR were in particular very easy to break. (hahha trash talk there!!)

FC is just so numerous and their zergs tend to play it very safe, don’t take risks much. I was in many situations where their zerg could have broken our zerg easy (and killed me for that matter) but since they didn’t like to attack so much they missed their opportunity.

Imagine if we had more people playing we could easily dominate the maps. The problem is really an issue of man power the way I see it. Often we are defending towers and keeps with just 5-10 people. Our zergs hit maybe 40 people at peak times but after one good run it’s suddenly down to half. But we still beat bigger zergs with just 20 people.

Problem is after we take some points the players log out and call it a day, and we’re left severely undermanned and the Fergs take all our points back!

in Looking for...

Mochann.5298

By the way — what does “Reset Night Required” mean? Still kinda new to WVW.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Skosh.1483

Skosh.1483

Reset Night required means when W v W resets on Friday nights 8 pm EST now that we require everyone to be there to start off the new match.

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Looking for...

Posted by: Berk.8561

Berk.8561

The server is outnumbered because no one wants to open their eyes and see how good ET could be with numbers, its ok overtime WvW guilds will come to us again, hope to meet you on the ET teamspeak server.

Just because we are outnumbered, it doesn’t mean that we don’t win battles or even hold a lot of stuff when we do have decent participation. Attached is a map screenshot from earlier this week where we were at +380 points in a match-up we are currently losing. Yes, we take a beating during the off-hours but do fairly well during prime time so long as enough people show up.

Also earlier in the week, we were badly outnumbered on Eternal Battlegrounds and FC broke through the water gate at our Keep. I jumped on our float channel in Teamspeak and told them what was going on and the cavalry arrived in time to save the Keep, not only from one opponent breaking into the inner keep but the second opponent showing up, too, fighting them both off. If I’d had to hop maps to find them and communicate the situation via map chat, the Keep probably would have been lost.

I’m not in IoM but IoM is a big part of our coordinated efforts on TeamSpeak, have very good commanders, and they played an important role in our rise in the rankings up from the bottom before the leagues started.

Attachments:

Kerzic [CoI] – Ranger – Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Muramasa.6487

Muramasa.6487

Apply for Immortals Of the Mist’s [IoM] at: http://iom.enjin.com/

See you on the field!

in Looking for...

bokunocarrie.7215

buuuuuuuuuuuump !

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Looking for...

Muramasa.6487

Weeee neeeed mooore coooverrraaage =)

in Looking for...

Skosh.1483

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump! =D

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Looking for...

Muramasa.6487

A lot of work needs doing. We need more WvW guilds.

ET

in Looking for...

Muramasa.6487

It sucks because during prime time, we are awesome. We just don’t have that edge. During the day the PPT pie chart is always dead even.

in Looking for...

Skosh.1483

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuumpity bump =D

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Looking for...

Skosh.1483

ET is in need of a solid Oceanic crew , we have a few but not enough =D

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Looking for...

Skosh.1483

just a freindly bump and still looking for new members/guilds on ET

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Looking for...

Muramasa.6487

Anyone looking to bring a server from last to first, check us out. Consider yourself brave and willing to take on a big challenge such as this. IoM did. It’s there mission to make ET strong and see it through amazing victories!

We have the guilds like AKD, TFOR, BNP, [sky]who love WvW but the guilds have 100-200 members, pulling 40+ a night. Not enough. We need all our guilds but with numbers pushing 200, 300, and 400 with 100+ on a night. So if you and your guild and your friends guild are looking for a fresh start and want to be a part a serious ladder climb, come to ET. We need a serious over-haul in coverage, ambition, and talent. All of our people are great and skillful people, it’s just a matter of leadership and an influx of a fresh new WvW population.

Contacts:
Muramasa.6487 (Myself: Here or in-game, whichever your preference)
Skosh.1483
Shero.3106
Blackhat.9164 (Main commander)
or
Warlord.8340 (Leader and Founder)

Happy trails!

in Looking for...

Muramasa.6487

I hope to hear from some of you! good day