Is your startup guild failing? Let's unify!

in Looking for...

Posted by: HeideMoose.3276

HeideMoose.3276

Let’s face it, there are a TON of startup guilds out there that just can’t seem to grow. Our solution is to band together all of these startups in strength and numbers so that we can all experience building up a guild from scratch! If you are the leader of such a startup, I am willing to immediately place you in a leading position of a unifying guild. LET US JOIN TOGETHER.

Golden Company [GOLD] is a casual PvX guild looking to be built into an empire. We dye all our armor gold and use the title “Golden” when running with guildmates. We will be conquering Gilded Hollow as well as conquering in PvE and PvP teams. WvW in the future is based in Sanctum of Rall.

Golden Company Lore

Responses can be made to HeideMoose.3276 or Syvarrys in game.
Chat on our Discord server: 0uM5vsQH1jA8pxMX

in Looking for...

Posted by: Penslinger.8702

Penslinger.8702

are you guys doing raids?

in Looking for...

HeideMoose.3276

While raids are in the scope of our future endeavors, we are not currently active in raids. We would like to build up membership first before pursuing this. If you would like to recruit others and be a raid leader, you would be more than welcome to do so!

in Looking for...

Posted by: DKShang.8792

DKShang.8792

So, you are looking to bring “into” the fold as opposed to “joining”?

in Looking for...

HeideMoose.3276

So, you are looking to bring “into” the fold as opposed to “joining”?

I am looking to combine the forces of the plethora of small guilds struggling to grow so that we can all have combined success. We all want to lead and start a guild, why not lead and start one together?

in Looking for...

DKShang.8792

I got ya. I wish you all the best of luck, I’m sure it will be great. :-)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Guardian of Angels.9867

Guardian of Angels.9867

We all want to lead and start a guild, why not lead and start one together?

Cause of the same reason you want them to join your guild, rather than join theirs? (with a leading position ofcourse)

aka Holy Blood Guardian
Guild Website: http://www.wtnf.net
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb07P-bW94jE3-mKHGToyOg

in Looking for...

HeideMoose.3276

We all want to lead and start a guild, why not lead and start one together?

Cause of the same reason you want them to join your guild, rather than join theirs? (with a leading position ofcourse)

An extremely valid point you have there. But I have yet to see anyone come forth wanting to bring small guilds together to create a larger successful guild, thought I would pursue such a dream.

in Looking for...

DKShang.8792

Because most of them just fall apart in time and a few others join into established guilds even if the established guild is a small to medium size. I think you may have missed the point Angels was driving at. Small guilds don’t fuse to form a larger joint guild because you establish a guild to create a single unique place for people to join and have fun. What you are talking about here is more like an alliance. That’s fine, and I’ve seen them before. Fact is if you join 7 small guilds together and share authority with all 7 of those founders equally… too many cooks in the kitchen. But I disparage you nothing; in fact wish you the best of luck. Just something to think about as you attempt to shape things.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Penslinger.8702

Penslinger.8702

While raids are in the scope of our future endeavors, we are not currently active in raids. We would like to build up membership first before pursuing this. If you would like to recruit others and be a raid leader, you would be more than welcome to do so!

im in no rush to actually form a raid group. i think it would be ideal to form them from within the members of the guild. i’ve only finished the VG during the beta weekend, after that, meta and full ascended gear has been the wall. but you can honestly do it with exotic gear, given enough practice, that is.

in Looking for...

HeideMoose.3276

You have a great point DKShang and I am well aware of such issues :-)

I guess my thing is that I really want to experience the growth of a guild and it just seems that all the guilds today are either giant and high level or small and failing so I was hoping that the latter would combine strength.

Note: I am already in a hugely successful guild and it is a lot of fun…but I love experiencing progress and growth.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Windemere.6534

Windemere.6534

It can definitely be tricky trying to get a new guild off the ground in a well established game. My only advice would be to focus on a particular niche that you think distinguishes you from most other guilds and highlight that in your recruitment efforts. Be patient and consistent and see what happens, good luck. :-)

Windemere.6534
Branch Leader of New Outriders - Recruitment Info