[JQ] NA, EST - Michigan - Looking for Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Uthrax.4975

Uthrax.4975

Looking for some local folks in the Michigan area to join up with in a hopefully, large, mature, and active guild.

Weekend warrior, with some play time during the week between 6pm – 10pm EST. Will be playing more now that hibernation time is fast approaching here in MI.

40+ years of age.

8, level 80 toons. Commander tag. Main is a support Guardian, full ascended, condition stripper/shout build. Don’t have much experience in the way of dungeons/fractals as I’ve mostly played WvW since launch. Willing to learn, of course.

Thanks for your time.

“If there is one sound that follows the march of humanity, it is the scream.”
-David Gemmell

in Looking for...

Posted by: Maggie.3082

Maggie.3082

Maze and Blue or Green and white?
(because thats the only question that matters when youre from michigan)

in Looking for...

Uthrax.4975

I’m not a huge sports fan, nor have I attended either, but if I had to pick I’d go MSU due to having family that graduated there.

-David Gemmell

in Looking for...

Uthrax.4975

Sorry to bump.

Still looking for guild…

-David Gemmell

in Looking for...

Posted by: VSangel.1867

VSangel.1867

The Arcane Light
is a casual but dedicated multigaming community on Sorrow’s Furnace. With the addition of HoT, we decided to develop a GW2 branch. We are an NA based guild in GW2 but have members from all over the world. We currently have about a dozen members. We are seeker of knowledge, explorers by heart, as we enjoy experiencing all facets of gameplay (PvE, PvP, RvR and RP).

I realize you are looking for a large guild, but what we lack in numbers, we exceed in personality. But seriously, our GW2 guild is currently a work in progress, but you will be joining a large multigaming community, who appear to be a good fit for you.

This is what makes us special. Not only will you be able to be a part of a solid and awesome ( yes I am biased) core group of players in Tyria, we also dabble in other games. Personally, the main group of people that you “hang out” with in game, tremendously impact the enjoyment of it. When you want to try something else, you don’t have start all over again, looking for other players with your same interests. Even if the game loses it’s luster, you will always have other options to explore with people you like.

Feel free to contact me or Fuf.2463 in game or check out our forum