Jade Q player looking for guild! xD

in Looking for...

Posted by: TheHolyPug.8314

TheHolyPug.8314

HI, I recently returned to the game after being gone for a loooong time. Im looking for an adult guild that doesnt mind bad humor and loves to do everything the game has to offer. I am playing on a brand new fresh account so it will take me a little bit to get back into the swing of things but i LOVE wVw, so yeah.

Let me know!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lanthun.7251

Lanthun.7251

Hi there,

A couple of players and I are looking to start a guild, and I plan to base it in Jade Quarry for WvW purposes. I am not sure how much a new-guild may suit you, but we’d love to have you with us. Only thing we’d require is 90-100% rep, and Discord (text okay, voice encouraged).

Hope to hear from you.

Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] Leader/Founder
Devils Remorse/Insanity/Hypnosis, Lanthun.7251
Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jayshua.5068

Jayshua.5068

Check us out!

Recruitment Post

We are returning/rebuilding and recruiting new/returning/veteran players alike!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hello Pug,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [Blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at about 150 players. As we require 100% representation, our guild is actively engaged and willing to help each other out with anything and everything. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild, but can also provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 15-20 during WvW raids.

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding, another night for Guild Missions, and have a fully upgraded guild hall, Teamspeak Channel, fully stocked website and sub-forum on the Gate of Madness Server Website.

Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness – former leaders, officers, drivers and WvW’ers who have played and enjoyed the game for years.

We’d love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on this forum, or send a mail in-game to Mysteriax.6049 if you have any questions.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness