[Jade Quarry] Guild Minus Gamerbros?

in Looking for...

Posted by: yumbotuff.5642

yumbotuff.5642

I’m looking for any guild that isn’t full of hyper-aggressive ragedudes. I mean… well, you know what I mean. Small is fine, but be kind! I’ve been playing for about a year, and my little brother has been playing for about a year and a half, and we’d both like to join a guild. I have a lvl 80 guard, war and mes and I’m down for dungeons, WvW, map completion etc.

Thanks! <3

IGN: Oinga Boinga

Edit: Oh yeah, we’re on Jade Quarry

in Looking for...

Posted by: Veron.8645

Veron.8645

Hi there,

It sounds like Vintage Gaming [VG] on Jade Quarry might be a good guild for you and your brother. We’re a medium-sized (~200+ members, with at ~40 online throughout most of the NA day) PvX guild, with an emphasis on PvE.

Our guild has players across the spectrum, from wide-eyed new players to casuals to people with >5 legendaries to NA top 1000 achievement hunters. We maintain a friendly and helpful environment in the guild, where everyone plays for fun. You’ll see a lot of joking around in guild chat. Puns are especially appreciated.

Our guild has an emphasis on PvE: we do a lot of dungeons, fractals, world bosses, Living Story content, etc. We have guild groups forming to run dungeons and fractals every day. If there’s anything you don’t have experience with and want to learn, our more experienced dungeon runners are happy to teach. We also have a lot of world boss hunters in the guild. Aside from regular world bosses, we have a solid representation at JQ’s Tequatl kill every day, we were a driving force in JQ’s recent (and late ) tri-wurm attempts, and we had many people doing Marionette every day.

As for WvW and sPvP, we have a lot of players who are individually interested. We don’t do anything organized for either as a guild, but many members will group up if they see each other inside.

We have guild missions twice weekly, on Saturdays and Wednesdays. We also do goofy guild activities for fun every few weeks, like hide and seek and rescuing Santa Quaggan.

We also have a Mumble server for voice communications. There’s no pressure to join in if you don’t want to, but it’s a great way to get to know guildies better.

I’ll send you a message in-game to follow up. You’re welcome to try us out, and no hard feelings if you decide we’re not a good fit.

Veron Oakguard | Wiki: Veron | Reddit: /u/OaksFromAcorns | Vintage Gaming [VG] (JQ) • Attuned [Att]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Michael Welch.5296

Michael Welch.5296

A bit about S T Y L E:
• Server: Jade Quarry – We are active only on JQ, but allow guesting. For a free transfer to JQ, you simply need to delete any characters you have created – so if you’re just starting out, head to Jade Quarry!
• Team: Our leadership team works hard to ensure that everyone in S T Y L E is enjoying what they want to enjoy in the game. We feel our job as leaders is to help facilitate your good time, and to lead by example.
• You: Can be anyone – new, experienced, young, old, and in-between. The (known) ages of our members range from college students to retirees. We don’t concentrate on age, only maturity. Conduct in guild chat is strictly monitored and enforced – no name calling, discrimination, or drama.
• Life + Laughter: We refuse to be ultra-serious, and we always keep in mind that Real Life comes first. As such, the guild has no requirements for representing (although not repping does affect your rank), TeamSpeak/Website use, participation in events, or other restrictions.
• Experience/Skill Level: S T Y L E does have a special place in its black, black heart for players that are new to GW2 or to MMOs in general. We do not believe in ‘noobs’, only players that haven’t had the same experiences as some who’ve been around longer. We are very happy to guide, party with, provide info to, and nurture new players. Or for that matter, experienced players who need guidance with a new/different aspect of this multi-faceted game.

A bit MORE…
• Who: We have 150+ members. Most active around 3PM+- EST, but members can be found online at almost all times. We are very active in guild chat and in our TeamSpeak server.
• Activities: Structured guild activities are always evolving, and we currently host Tues/Thurs Dungeon nights; Wednesday Jumping Puzzle or Mini-Dungeon events; Guild Lottery, and Guild Missions (Bounty, Trek, Rush, Challenge) on Sunday nights. Ad-hoc parties constantly form of S T Y L E members helping each other to complete personal stories, map completion, or other events.
• Website + Voice: http://jqstyle.enjin.com is currently being re-designed by our guild webmaster – and we use TeamSpeak on the Jade Quarry TS server (ts.jadequarry.com), although it is not a requirement for membership in the guild. We also have a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jqstyle

PM or in-game email Burnination for info/invite!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sophie Gifu.9762

Sophie Gifu.9762

Fire and [ICE] is looking to recruit players with a interest in running Dungeons and Fractals efficiently on a daily basis.
We are based on Jade Quarry and we are looking for friendly members that run meta builds (Zerker/Assassin) to run dungeons paths efficiently. Experience in all dungeons is preferred, but we are willing to teach anyone how to do the paths as long as you are eager to learn, and agree to run the meta build for your class. We do NOT accept anyone with an elitist attitude.
We start our dungeon tours shortly after reset, and our current dungeon lineup on weekdays is:
AC P1/P3 (often P2 too)
SE P1/P3
TA Up / Fwd
CoE P1/P2/P3
CoF P1/P2
CM P2/P3
HotW P1
On weekends, we add Fractals and Arah to the lineup. Check out our Youtube channel to see us in action:
http://www.youtube.com/FireandIceGW2
Other guild benefits:
Mumble voice chat (STRONGLY recommended for dungeon running)
All guild missions unlocked
The usual guild benefits (+10% Magic find, reduced WP costs, etc)
Ing Contacts
billykwong.3742
Sophie Gifu.9762