Jade Quarry Server Recruitment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Q:

Jade Quarry server a WvWvW establishment is currently recruiting guilds

Factual data:

• Server website and forums – www.jadequarry.com
  • Public Teamspeak Available to All JQ players (Guilds are encouraged to utilize public map channels for coordination, but not always required)
  • Weekly Serverwide WvW Meetings for the week’s matchup including a standardized easy to follow format for reset night assignments
  • Cross team coordination plans to ensure efficiency of operation between teams
  • Weekly WvW training events for any and all players interested in WvW aspect of GW2
  • Periodic Multi-timezone coordination and meetings between team leads for understanding of expectations
  • Multi-timezone events between teams to better understand operations during different timezones
  • Shared open field tactics and map strategies between team leads for overall server team performance
  • Jade Quarry shares a positive outlook and atmosphere in gaming and to create an atmosphere that you do not feel as though this is not a job as a WvW oriented set of teams while remaining competitive in nature
  • Provide an understanding environment for commanders to thrive regardless of skill set
  • PuGs or “Militia” that are flexible, willing to locate on to voice comms, and are willing to fight for your cause as a commander given the reciprocation of respect and positive outlook as a team lead

If you are interested or want to ask any questions about JQ you can contact any of the players located in the contacts section of this post according to the timezone they play

Gap analysis of coverage:
Jade Quarry is an international server with active players in every time zone

• 11PM – 5AM server time – This is the weakest coverage zone with limited players. Typically in this time zone you will find NA players that are either up late or Sea players that log on early
  • 5AM – 10AM server time – This is our strongest time zone at this time. Cross team coordination for multi and consolidated strikes against the opposition.
  • 10AM – 4PM server time – This is our second weakest coverage zone with limited players. Typically in this time zone you will find NA players that are logging in early or Sea players that are up late
  • 4PM – 11PM server time – This is our second strongest time zone of operation. Cross team coordination for multi and consolidated strikes against the opposition.

Attachments:

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

(edited by Jedbacca.6297)

in Looking for...

Jedbacca.6297

A:

What Jade Quarry is recruiting:

• An EU team to assist our existing commanding unit. During this time zone we typically have 2-3 team leads organizing any and all active forces. We are looking to increase activity within this allocated time zone in order to compliment our existing force. Our Sea team leads would like to feel as though they have something to present to someone after their active time slot.
  • An Oceanic team to assist our changeover from NA prime to Sea prime. Our NA prime forces are looking to try and pass their hard work to our Sea time.
  • Icelandic, Swedish, Danish or Bokmal Norwegian teams welcome as well. Our translator and contact is Kada from HzH

The purpose of recruiting for these two time slots as more of a priority is to compliment our NA prime forces to our Sea forces that are our there. Our teams from the different time zones have grown closer over time and would like to have an improved changeover between teams

• An NA prime team or two. During this time zone as a server team, we would like to invite any teams to Jade Quarry to work in tandem with our existing teams. We thrive on cross team coordination between guilds, we consider this to be one of the more fun factors of this game and would welcome guilds to work with us and continue and maintain a positive environment. Officially we have small number of NA prime teams that currently represent primary map leading squads on a daily basis.

Contacts:

• NA: Jedbacca, Ben Sheets, X Papa Smurf X, Mance Malhavok
  • Oceanic: Kada, Mance Malhavok(Yes, listed twice), Esqi.8496, Tarkus.4109, cuddlestrike.8215
  • SEA: Relive Eviler, Waha ATM,Nicolez, Loktar Ogar Kosh
  • EU: Wok Fo A Livin, Alexis Fae, Kashmara, Kreen, Xeeron, Kaisez

You can also contact any of the above people on the community site or make a post on our community forums as an anonymous user if you want to ask a broader community

Disclaimer:
This is merely an informative presentation of what we have and some of the way’s to contact us if interested.

Sea
[ATM] /Contacts: Loktar Ogar Kosh, Waha ATM
[EDMW]/ EDMW Guild Site
[FOO]/ FOO Guild Site Contacts: Relive Eviler
[GE]/ Ge Guild Site ( WvW ,EB, recruiting Chinese speaking players) (25-40 daily WvW)
[PF]/[Pending guild information] Open for recruitment
[GGYY]/[Pending guild information]
[SADS]/Contact Hana, Japan based guild

EU 10am server-4pm server
[Noah]/Composed on the theme of Noah’s ark, members from all guilds across JQ banding together to form Voltron

NA 4pm server-12am server
[CoF]/ CoF Guild Site
[DA]/DA Guild Site
[LIVE]/[Pending Guild site]
[NORD]/ Nord Guild Site
[SG] /SG Guild Site (West Coast NA) (Additional info :22yr old pvp guild)
[NS]/NS Guild Site

Oceanic
[TKG]/TKG Guild Site
[MERC]/MERC Guild Site

International
[AoS]/AoS Guild Site
[BPA]/BPA Guild Site
[EM]/EM Guild Site
[EMP]/EMP Guild Site
[HzH]/HzH Guild Site
[Myth]/Myth Guild Site
[SF]/SF Guild Site (25-40 active daily in WvW)
If you are on JQ and want your guild listed please contact me in game or on the forums to be listed.

Updated: 9/11/2013

(edited by Jedbacca.6297)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Very well said.

If you would like your guild added to the list pls provide the details in this format to Jed

[Guild Name] [Guild Website ] [Contact Person ] [Timezone ] [ Average number of active players at any given time during your timezone] [ Guild criteria ] [ Play style ]

Teamspeak details and if you need a teamspeak slot for your guild are managed during transfers.

And Welcome to JQ

/Hugs and Love

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Looking for...

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

Have a bump from AoS!

Would love to see some new faces around the server!

And welcome to JQ, Night Shift!

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

in Looking for...

Fuzzion.2504

For your information only. Raw data for the moment

[PF] is looking for SEA players

[SADS] Search and Destroy Squad is a JApan based guild. Hana is contact person

[GGYY] is a SEA guild but not sure if they are currently recruiting.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Looking for...

Jedbacca.6297

I have a post to compile guild data in the JadeQuarry.com forums located in the private guild leader section. If you are a guild leader of JQ and would like your data updated, please obtain access through verification as a guild leader and update the basic data sheet.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

I have a post to compile guild data in the JadeQuarry.com forums located in the private guild leader section. If you are a guild leader of JQ and would like your data updated, please obtain access through verification as a guild leader and update the basic data sheet.

Zomg I am EU now! Also Welcome Agg back to JQ!

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Looking for...

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

Still looking for guilds to call JQ home!

Especially in EU and Oceanic/Late NA!

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

in Looking for...

Posted by: Auroma.9126

Auroma.9126

If you are looking for a competitive and stable WvWvW server to make your home, look no further. Join the Jade Quarry family

in Looking for...

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

We are still searching for players in EU and OCX timeslot. Converting to the church of jedsus is helpful but we accept other religions too.
As great jedsus said:
Let every man seek heaven in his own fashion.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Praise Jedsus!

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

For the Quarry!

We are still looking for guilds, particularly in the Oceanic and EU time slots.

Ele for Hire

in Looking for...

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Stand up and be counted
For what you are about to receive
We are the dealers
We’ll give you everything you need
Hail hail to the good times
‘Cause the Quarry’s got the right of way
We ain’t no legend, ain’t no cause
We’re just livin’ for today

For those about to rock, we salute you

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Looking for...

Posted by: therealjaypo.1690

therealjaypo.1690

As Patron Saint of Spamming Staff One and Sometimes Two, I can tell you there is no holier place than Jade Quarry.

Praise Jedsus and pass the loot bags.

[SG] I’m here because I was in the comic book

in Looking for...

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

We could use some dedicated havoc players too! Don’t be afraid to contact our community members and staff.

Join the quarry!

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Looking for...

Fuzzion.2504

PF website is http://phalanxformation.guildlaunch.com/

I have yet to recieve GD info, but will post asap when its known

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Auroma.9126

Auroma.9126

Bump Bumpity Bump!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tiesto.9084

Tiesto.9084

JQ need more NA guild !!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Leap Of Faith.8263

Leap Of Faith.8263

Hi, i just joined jade quarry and don’t know much about the guilds here. I am looking for only wvw organised (small group roaming or zerg) guild. Can anyone help me how to go about it please
My main is an engineer.

~My Love Sunshine, Guardian [Jade Quarry]

in Looking for...

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Bumpy bump! Looking for solid NA teams before the start of leagues on the 18th! We can boast the lowest amount of queues in T1!

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Looking for...

Posted by: IZippeRI.1470

IZippeRI.1470

hey im intrested in the WvW but i dont have a guild and im a night shift guy

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

If you’re looking for guilds to join on JQ please look at the original post in this thread. There you will find a list of links to the websites of JQ WvW guilds through which you can apply to become a member. Zipper, what timezone do you play in exactly?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

Ben on JQ since launch and I continue to play this game simply because of the amazing community in JQ and over at JQ.com. Win, lose, or draw the community is always holding together threw thick and thin. If you are looking for a great community and fights across all active timezones (Sea, oceanic, EU, and NA) I highly recommend JQ.

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in Looking for...

zhonnika.1784

Looking for a nice EU guild that is maybe looking for a new home before the start of the season. We have players (NA and EU) in this time zone, as well as a small guild that generally runs ~15, but we’re looking for a solid, organized team to round it all out. Message me in game with your details if this looks like something you’d be interested in!

Both SoR and BG offer excellent opponents: IRON, COIN, Afterlife, HB, RK. So, you would never be PvDooring during your active playtime.

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Could really use some help during EU timezone!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

The same door you are hitting in EU time ?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

The same door you are hitting in EU time ?

This is a recruitment thread all server’s have them. Please try and be respectful and refrain from trolling.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Looking for...

Minoru.1237

Jade Quarry needs a medium sized EU guild to even out the competition during EU hours. As it stands now, our Asian and Oceanic players are pulling overtime to hold fortifications until NA logs on, which, obviously, is not a sustainable solution because those players risk burning out.

If you are a member of an EU timezone WvW guild that is currently considering a move to a new server, please talk to your guild about a move to JQ. You will find excellent competition from the likes of Iron and Aftl on SoR, and Coin and RK on BG, and will be joining a fantastic community on the most resilient T1 server.

(edited by Minoru.1237)

in Looking for...

Posted by: lover.8351

lover.8351

Firebat [FIRE] is looking for dedicated wvw players who would like to join our havoc squads and learn anti-zerg and tag/pin-less strategies together. Whisper me in game for details, or you can whisper our guild leader Calewyn as well.

We’re also looking to do joint havoc operations with other guilds. Again, whisper me or message Calewyn if interested.

in Looking for...

Nuked.2360

Firebat [FIRE] is looking for dedicated wvw players who would like to join our havoc squads and learn anti-zerg and tag/pin-less strategies together. Whisper me in game for details, or you can whisper our guild leader Calewyn as well.

We’re also looking to do joint havoc operations with other guilds. Again, whisper me or message Calewyn if interested.

This is server recruitment not individual guild recruitment.

in Looking for...

Posted by: lover.8351

lover.8351

This is server recruitment not individual guild recruitment.

Recruiting for the guild is recruiting for Jade Quarry

in Looking for...

zhonnika.1784

The leagues are next week! Come join us in the quarry! We have what it takes to contend for the top spot in Gold, and you will be assured of non-stop fights, active and friendlyTS3, a robust PvE community (if that’s also your thing), and excellent commanders to follow. Don’t have a guild to play with? We can fix that for you

Send me an in-game mail or whisper if you need more details!

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Looking for...

Nuked.2360

Come join us today!

in Looking for...

Nuked.2360

48 Hours left til leagues join us before then and be a part of the magic!

in Looking for...

zhonnika.1784

Welcome to Tohu Bohu [Tohu] over to JQ from EU Nice to have you! Still looking for new friends in the EU time zone!

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Looking for...

Nuked.2360

With BG adding ZDs to their ranks we could definitely use some more EU coverage to help at least level the playing field.

in Looking for...

Minoru.1237

We really need a decent sized EU guild to take on ZDs, Coin, RK, HB, Iron and AFTL. Please join by November 15 for great fights.

in Looking for...

zhonnika.1784

Greetings from the shimmering green shores of Jade Quarry! Looking ahead to what may be one of our toughest yet most exciting matches yet – the much anticipated JQ and BG match on the 15th – JQ is looking for some EU support.

Our EU community is small in comparison to our direct competitors, but no less amazing. Bolstered by guilds SR, Tohu, NoAH, and SF’s EU force (hey, we are tiny but fierce!), as well as support from guilds such as MERC and HzH, nobody is expected – or wanted – to share the burden of a time zone alone.

Your competition? IRON, ZDs, HB, COIN, AFTL, Bull, RK, WIC… and the ever-present EU militia of SoR and BG.

Join us in the Quarry, if you’d like to be part of something amazing!

www.jadequarry.com

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Looking for...

zhonnika.1784

JadeQuarry!

We are now open for NA recruitment. Looking specifically for teams that love a good fight, want excellent and skilled opponents (BG and SoR, with the occasional TC thrown in for flavor), long-term stability and — above all — fun. We like to balance the battles with silly stuff. We play to win, and we play hard, and enjoy a more balanced server experience that combines WvW, sPvP and PvE.

Single player looking to move? Give us a shout, and we’ll find you a home.

Feel free to contact one of our NA community leaders:

Jedbacca
Woks on Water
X Papa Smurf X
Mance Malhavok

Or send me a message here!

Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Looking for...

Nuked.2360

I support this message!

in Looking for...

Fuzzion.2504

Some timezones still need coverage. And theres plenty of fun in T1, so come on down to da party

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]