Jib Nation - RAID RECRUITMENT

Jib Nation - RAID RECRUITMENT

in Looking for...

Posted by: Smoothie.4526

Smoothie.4526

Hey guys! We are looking for three players who are interested in raiding.

I’m recruiting on behalf of Jib Nation, a casual and competitive guild located on the NA servers. Though our guild is 64 members and climbing, a lot of our players are casual or just not up to ascended armor. Because of this, we have only been able to garner 7 dedicated players for our first raid team.

Now, quite a few of these players have raiding experience so we’re not going in blind, but this is our first attempt at raiding as a community and, as such, I would ask that whoever decides to jump in keep that in mind. We’re going to take it slow and enjoy the content. We also plan on putting together other raid teams as time progresses.

Our group will be raiding at least once a week, probably always on weekends. Shoot me a mail in-game and let me know if you’re up for it!

(Do note that if you don’t want to rep the guild, that’s entirely fine! If you’re participating in these raids, you’re more than welcome to join and rep somewhere else)

IGN: Smoothie.4526
Jib Nation Official Forum Post: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-Jib-Nation-Comp-Casual-PvP-PvE/first#post5895561