Join ET/Eredon Terrace NA/EU/SEA\Oceanic

in Looking for...

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

Hello I represent IoM Immortals Of The Mists, we are a Hardcore WvW guild started and formed in Blackgate, We answered a call for assistance in ET and have been here for 3-4 months now, since the transfer together we have moved up to rank 20/21, together we have made a full server alliance with most of the Guild’s on ET big or small, together we have made a Server wide teamspeak for WvW coordination, We are calling any and all guilds looking for a server that is coordinated and WvW focused to answer the call!

I understand people that have played ET in the past have not seen this New ET, I dont expect everyone to take the chance like IoM has to go against all odds and transfer to a lower tier’d server for the challenge of moving up, fighting new enemies and rebuilding a server, making a name for our self’s to our enemy’s and our allies, We are great and us moving up 4 ranks in 3 months is our proof, its really a numbers game now, IoM fields 30+ we are NA focused and slowly building our oceanic side for the hopes of strengthening ETs Night Crew.

Since our Transfer we’ve become very close with the ET community, ET has a lot of skilled players most of the time they are fighting outnumbered and still defending or pushing where ever they can, a lot of small roaming causing problems where ever they can, The ET community has the coordination and teamwork to move up and put in work in higher tiers if it receives numbers, I am not here to beg you to come to ET but take a chance on ET, since the Server Teamspeak the server has become even closer and putting up even more of a fight then we were before the Alliance.

People that read this dont troll please because this post is very serious, we just need coverage its not that we cant move up we just dont have the coverage to do so, ET has come together as a server and will be a very nice home to any WvW focused/PvX guild looking for a server that is going to have your back, I wont say that it will be easy but over time you will see ET move up in the ranks more and more and for all that read this just remember its because even outnumbered it shows what server coordination can do for a lower pop server.

Please take a chance on ET they deserve it and have come so far since sitting in last place for many months, we can do it but not on our own come visit us at Eredon Terrace Website!

Teamspeak Server
Guild/Server Coordination

[IoM] Guild Leader/Commander
Eredon Terrace Representative

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Much respect for IoM for what they’ve done for ET. You guys are steadily improving as a server. It’s great to see. I hope other guilds will take up the challenge.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

The presence of IoM on ET has vastly improved the WvW. Many of the people who once left ET are returning for the strong community. Myself included.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Looking for...

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

I don’t know why we can’t pass you in ratings!!! We’ve beat you the last 11 times we fought you yet we are rank 22 and you are 20…. kitten system.

Anyways, i like ET you guys are fun

in Looking for...

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

As a player on a server that’s been matched against ET a number of times, I can say people on our server look forward to a match with ET for a number of reasons. They have a number of skilled roamers/roaming groups, a good core of loyalist players, guild squads that are organized, and in my experience they keep things respectable on the field and on the forum.

If you’re considering a move from upper tiers and are looking for a server in the silver league for the long term, consider ET. I expect they will continue to move up the ladder and have already begun to form a solid player-base.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

in Looking for...

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

Haha thx for the recommendation IOJ, and fergies u know how it is for ET we get smacked down but we keep getting right back up. We hang tough in the high tier match ups and earn more rating that way. Anyways yes ET is slowly having a strong presence and our major guilds IoM, BCN, FASE (sry don’t know how to do the thingy) and countless other smaller guilds are doing a great job working together and fighting. Hope to see more people on ET

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

FSÆ (Æ = alt + 0198). I blame Jajarra for choosing a difficult name to spell.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Looking for...

Posted by: Riondron.1069

Riondron.1069

I am currently on Nsp server, and looking to possibly move to another server b4 the leagues start. We have too much infighting in Nsp, and as a defensive/roaming commander, I’m getting quite tired of all the drama. I contribute as much as I can to my server; I like being the underdog, and I was extremely impressed with how well ET fought against us a couple weeks ago, outmanned as you were. I have a few other friends that may be looking to move there as well, and any/all information that you can give me on the server’s wvw community would be much appreciated. Send me a pm or in game whisper. Thank you, and good luck!

Commander Kitadia
NSP
Kill a few: there won’t be a many

in Looking for...

WarLord.8430

I thank you for your interests in our server, we are not a server with coverage yet a lot of ETs big guilds transferred out before IoM got here and made the server alliance with all the guilds on ET, I can promise you teamwork and communication, If any Oceanic guilds are looking for a home ET is opening its arms wide open!! We welcome all guilds, we aint no joke either after you get to know the community and how our system works for the server you will see we have Solid commanders, skilled players a solid community cant wait to meet all of you on ET! Pm me for any questions or details.

PM sent to you mailbox riondron

Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

+1 for ET being a tenacious server holding on despite the odds against ‘em. Rebuild well guys and we’ll seeya in the higher pop wvw matchups later on!

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Berk.8561

Berk.8561

We have too much infighting in Nsp, and as a defensive/roaming commander, I’m getting quite tired of all the drama.

Not a lot of drama that I can see in either map chat or TeamSpeak. The only thing that gets a really bad reaction is defeatism because the server is used to playing underdog against greater numbers and knows it can win against greater numbers if people don’t give up. Whining about how it’s “game over” like Hudson in Aliens in map chat undermines morale and there isn’t a lot of tolerance for it.

As for being a defensive and roaming commander, ET has a pretty solid core of defensive players who upgrade sites, refresh siege, and run dolyaks for supplies and our commanders are usually pretty responsive to reasonable requests for defense help when they don’t have their hands full with other things. Commanders also generally make defending our home borderlands a priority. There is certainly a place for a commander focused on defense. And given our numbers, there is also room for commanding with a roaming style of play, too.

I contribute as much as I can to my server; I like being the underdog, and I was extremely impressed with how well ET fought against us a couple weeks ago, outmanned as you were.

ET was the underdog for a long time and the WvW players have, for the most part, embraced it. ET doesn’t have too much to offer fair-weathers looking for easy, so the people who are on are there to fight a good fight, even when the odds are awful.

If you look at the current points held by ET during primetime, we actually do quite well when we have some coverage. Even when Outmanned, we take and hold things. Where we get killed is overnight and through the day on the US, which is why an Oceanic or SEA or even European guild would be a welcome addition and could make a big difference.

And that’s a big part of what I like about ET. With a fairly low population, anyone can make a big difference just by getting in there and helping out. If you want to matter and make a difference, ET is a good place for that.

Kerzic [CoI] – Ranger – Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Yes in ET we have a fairly dedicated NA group and they even provide a little night coverage that we lack on weekends (staying up FTW!!) During the week tho we sadly lack coverage that could boost us even farther. Usually we have around 10people milling around trying to defend our BL and our section of EB. Then we get the morning crew of about 30people and excluding our current matchup against IOJ i’m pretty sure this can become a pretty deadly force against servers in out tier. ET also has a great system of roamers running around and countless times we’ve gotten reports from roamers yelling zerg inc to gari or some other place, witch gives us enough time to get over and lay siege down. If your an oceanic guild feel free to contact me in game as well, i can provide some info that our NA friends might not be able to.

in Looking for...

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

As a SEA\Oceanic player, I would appreciate any SEA\Oceanic players joining ET.

Please do Whisper\Add me and we can start a small army of us in WvWvW and PvE events

And being night krewe under Gilfirkin’s command is full of surprises

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Night crew FTW!!! Although its fun to flip a tower with 4people, a keep with 5, and SM with 6 (very rare but its happened before) every transfer does make a difference on ET.

in Looking for...

WarLord.8430

Come one come all , Eredon Terrace ET we have cookies :p the server has rallied together via the website! Looking for more guilds/players for pve/wvw/spvp everyone welcome

Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nevz.3058

Nevz.3058

Indeed what WarLord says about ET is true. If your looking to transfer and be in the silver league when October 4th starts ET is indeed the place your looking for. Their spirit is definitely one of a kind, especially when it comes down to WvWvW.

Apex Prime [APeX] (dead), Critical Mass [CM] (dead)
The Disaster [TheD] (dead), Baewatch [Bae] (dead)

in Looking for...

leviN.4390

We have a range of casual and serious guilds! Check out our website and contact guild leaders or a officer!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Riondron.1069

Riondron.1069

I transferred to ET last Thursday, and I must say, this server is very organized and has a very fast response time. Everyone here works together and knows what needs to be done, and I don’t see any infighting between players, nor anyone arguing with or griefing commanders. I haven’t gotten on the TS yet, but I am very impressed with the organization on ET and quite satisfied that I transferred here. I came over from NSP, and while I have many friends there, I will not be returning to that server. ET is better organized, the people here are friendlier, and the community as a whole is more mature. Everyone here contributes to wvw and helps out where it is needed, without question or argument, and the players are all committed to making ET the best server that it can be. I simply cannot describe all of the differences between ET and NSP, and if I could, it would take up about 10 forum pages – the differences between the two are vast. So if you are looking for a good community with a winning team spirit like I described, then please consider moving to ET: you will not be disappointed.

Commander Kitadia
NSP
Kill a few: there won’t be a many

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vyceloch.1285

Vyceloch.1285

I’m part of a small WVW guild that transferred to ET about 3 months ago. We were leaving a server that had a lot of infighting and wanted a place where we thought we might be able to make a difference, so we looked at the lower tiers. We all guested different servers and asked about transferring, and I happened to guest ET. As soon as I started asking around, WarLord (IOM commander) immediately messaged me and enthusiastically welcomed us to the ET WVW community (something that we didn’t find on other servers we shopped).

We are extremely happy that we chose ET! Following are some of the things that we’ve found make ET great:

- Fantastic community of WVW players (not a lot of drama, and everyone’s friendly)

- Great use of TeamSpeak to coordinate (I hate using map chat to warn of an incoming attack while I’m running away from 30 incoming enemies, or trying to spot for a treb through map chat)

- Fantastic leaders that coordinate well (most of the commanders are on TS, and they work great together… most of the commanders we have are top notch at strategy and tactics)

- Server small enough that you can make a difference (not only do I feel like my small guild has made a difference, but ET is very responsive when I call out threats and respond quickly)

- ET small enough to not have lag/queues (tired of laggy zerg-fests and long queue waits? This hardly ever happens on ET)

- ET is moving up (we’ve gone from rank 24 when we joined to rank 20. We’ve consistently gained in evolution nearly every week over the past several months)

- ET is a stable server (being in last place for so long has weeded out the fair-weather players, so ET if filled with people that will fight hard even against long odds. We’ve been matched up with a bunch of higher servers recently, and we get a lot of comments about how they are surprised at how tough we are at ET)

We welcome you to ET! Come join a great server, you won’t be disappointed!

Server – ET
Name – Vycele
Guild – JAWA

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

Hello, My name is Aggie. I am one of the players here on Eredon Terrace. I jumped into WvW for the first time four months ago.

Being with ET has been so much fun. In todays WvW its important that you are met with challenges and that meeting those challenges can be rewarding and fun.

Every day I strive to keep the fun alive, working to create and promote new and unique events ect that add an extra level to the game.

Here on Eredon Terrace we pride ourselves on the challenge, we do not shrink from adversity and we have built a sense of community that can not be rivaled by many. I look forward to working with the people that surround me.

I invite you to contact us and learn more about what we have to offer, as your experience here on Eredon Terrace will be unique to all others.

Besides… We HAVE Cookies

in Looking for...

WarLord.8430

Looking for active WvW guilds hit me up for more details all timezones.

Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Wow this thread is dead….. need more action XDDDD

in Looking for...

Posted by: DaBleuberry.1780

DaBleuberry.1780

Are we allowed to sing The Shakira on the TeamSpeak?

Ássurance [ÆSS] ~Lablueberry

in Looking for...

Posted by: Franck.3562

Franck.3562

We are looking for strong players and guilds with good character. Make a decision before we become the bandwagon server and you will earn our trust. If you are interested to join Eredon Terrace PM me in game.

Glory Hail ET

~Fraynck
[FSÆ] Guild Leader
Server Commander
Community Authority

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drein.3271

Drein.3271

And of course we also welcome PvX to come to ET. Since our number is still pretty small. You can mail or whisper any of us and we will try to help you.
All in all though i love ER for its community. Either in wvw or pve

Dreisner – commander thief, Venalis Dreis – Warrior
[CM] [SOL]
Eredon Terrace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Berk.8561

Berk.8561

Looks like it may currently be free to transfer to Medium population servers and discounted to High until October 17. [Edited} Looks like ET is now a High population server and there are no Medium population servers in NA.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151767774514209&set=a.135044094208.103264.114036714208&type=3&theater
Kerzic [CoI] – Ranger – ET

Kerzic [CoI] – Ranger – Eredon Terrace

(edited by Berk.8561)

in Looking for...

leviN.4390

Although its not free – 800 gems is still quite cheap

ET Welcomes All!

in Looking for...

leviN.4390

Weekly Bump

12345 char

in Looking for...

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Wish you and FC luck in your recruitment. You guys have a chance to make it out of bronze by the end of this first league if you play smart!

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Old Bones.5140

Old Bones.5140

ET is going to surprise some people I Believe. We have been coming together even with some bad matchups. We just don’t roll up in a ball and call mercy when everyone decides to gang up on us, we fight back with all we can. Expand our coverage, and who know what will happen. Make the move here because ET is home.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

ET really is home. I played on ET from the beginning, rode the rise and fall of the server into oblivion. After the fall I struggled here for many months and left to find greener pastures on other servers. I fought on several other servers, played with some of the best guilds in the game and ultimately decided to come back to ET. The ET community really is second to none. It speaks volumes that many of the old school ET veterans of the rise, fall, and struggle that ultimately left have come back once again. Seriously, almost all of the old core of the server has returned over the past couple of months. ET is a server that is built from a solid core community that has that never say die attitude that is hard to find anywhere else. We have many seasoned core commanders, very high usage of community teamspeak, great server wide cooperation, and many other great aspects I could pine on endlessly about…

Go ET!

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Looking for...

WarLord.8430

Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Hopefully you can get some more new blood before oyu have to fight HoD!

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

always always.

:)

Attachments:

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

Don’t Forget the most important reason to Join ET…

Attachments:

in Looking for...

leviN.4390

How you’ll feel when you join ET

Attachments:

in Looking for...

Posted by: bokunocarrie.7215

bokunocarrie.7215

New ET – half the fat, twice the flavor

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Looking for...

Posted by: bokunocarrie.7215

bokunocarrie.7215

In any case, I’ve been on ET since the beginning and I remember how much we were all affected by the big server jump and ET’s little downfall. But IoM came along and pulled us up and now we’re thriving fantastically. I’ve made so many friends on this server and once you get to know everyone, we’re all so connected – it’s wonderful! Trust me when I say this, come here and you really won’t regret it.

blackgate #FHDFriday

in Looking for...

Posted by: Crixus.8570

Crixus.8570

bump.

we are a friendly server but we also want a committed and serious night crew. we are fine during the day. happy hunting

in Looking for...

skyhawk.5149

Besides from night crew we could also use a morning crew, but really anyone that comes are welcomed. In the state of leagues i understand not many people really want to leave but maybe at the end of leagues if you get bored of your server come check us out. Aside from WvW we also have a stronger PvE community then before. We have the Queensdale train everyday, the Frostgorge train once a week (with food and buffs and loot bags) We have temple runs every weekend all that good stuff. Hope to see more new faces on ET~

in Looking for...

leviN.4390

How i am imagining our morning krewe as a night krewe member

Attachments:

in Looking for...

leviN.4390

badabump! for eredon terrace!

looking for Oceanics to add to our ranks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: ShellyL.8163

ShellyL.8163

Eredon Terrace and A Kingdom Divided (AKD) are still looking for more WvW’ers! Especially Oceanic time frames. Send me a message for more info!!

Amevia, 80 Elementalist
AKD Guild Leader on ET
humped by golem, all is vain

in Looking for...

Posted by: Skosh.1483

Skosh.1483

bumping for ET still looking for some good wvwer’s =D

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Looking for...

WarLord.8430

Bump Join Us recruiting all Timezones very strong WvW Community NA/OC coverage looking to all timezones.

Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

leviN.4390

Bump for OC timezone recruitment!