Kaineng - Free Transfer and a Challenge

in Looking for...

Posted by: Norin Swift.6342

Norin Swift.6342

A number of other T8 servers have been getting some transfers (here’s looking at you, AR), and we would like to see the same on Kaineng.

I’m not going to lie, WvW on this server is tough. We are constantly reflipping our borderland, protecting what upgraded structures we can, and frequently outnumbered. When we form a zerg, it’s approximately 40 at most. We regularly rely on small havoc groups and dispersed tactics to take objectives, defend, and upgrade where we can.

Nonetheless, we have a tight-knit community, lots of fun in WvW regardless of not competing in PPT, and quite a few very skilled fighters. Being frequently outnumbered develops skill. We don’t lose week in and week out because we are wiped in fights, we frequently win those. We lose because we simply lack the numbers to hold and defend objectives beyond our borderland and EB corner for prolonged PPT.

We have a number of talented commanders, a handful of reasonably large WvW guilds, server-wide teamspeak communication, and cross-borderlands coordination. We have WvW training and organized guild raids.

If you are considering coming to Kaineng, you will be joining us to rebuild. This will take time and effort. This will be challenging.

If you, as an individual or group, want to make a large difference in WvW, Kaineng can offer that opportunity. If you are looking for a challenge and true place to develop skill in fighting and siege defense, Kaineng can offer that opportunity. If you want regular fights without lag or blobbing, and never a queue, Kaineng can offer that opportunity. If you want lots of tournament tickets, Kaineng probably isn’t the place for you.

Give Kaineng some thought – WvW is challenging here, but we relish that.

Thorin Graf – Leader of The League of Tyrian Adventurers [LoTA]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Bumping for Kain because as much as I want transfers to our server, Kain needs transfers. Keep coming out and giving it your all guys/gals you got our respect !

in Looking for...

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

Kaineng really does need people. And I vouch that though small the community there does have heart.

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Posted by: AndrewRain.3169

AndrewRain.3169

Strong tight knit community please Join us to rebuild the Kain we once lost.

[RAW] Raw Material
Commander Valcorain
What is Broken Can be Reforged.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blade Of Gandara.6738

Blade Of Gandara.6738

bumping kaineng cause kain is cute and i feel bad for killing them in WvW over and over again i type /cry when we win the battle and i type /wave before a battle haha yes kain its me !!! Devonas Rest Gold Scout [kYrO] but not anymore cause im Gold Soldier now lol
yes join kain! if you dont want to, join devonas!! just dont join AR!!! mwahaha

Dark Jean
Athenian Knights [kYrO] Leader/Founder
Devona’s Rest Diamond Squire 8,055

in Looking for...

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

bumping kaineng cause kain is cute and i feel bad for killing them in WvW over and over again i type /cry when we win the battle and i

…so it’s like when TBT sees Kyro only without the “feeling bad” part… I think I understand now

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in Looking for...

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

I have yet to see kyro kill anything that’s not the grub or run over anything that’s not >10 man karma train

http://youtu.be/VOsBGJ4QA50

our fraps guy is on vacation so I’ll get the other vids of eternal in sometime later this week

quality stuff – love the claims of wiping everyone on your forums too A+ forum warriors … gotta boost morale somehow

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in Looking for...

Nuzt.7894

Well that was interesting lol. Anyways ya bump for Kain cause they are great people.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lobane.7158

Lobane.7158

I’m new to gw2 and on the Kaineng server. I’m approaching 80 on my first character and interested in starting up WvW. Any specific suggestions on where to turn for guidance, training and such? I’m not expecting to be great, but if I enjoy it I’ll likely play on a fairly regular basis, maybe 20 or so hours a week.

I also have no plans on transferring servers, regardless of how serious I become about WvW. Honestly even if I had tons of experience, it sounds like Kaeneng would still be a good home for me. I play to have fun, and although winning can certainly add to that, I would much rather play with no queues and a loyal and mature community.

Thanks for any input.

in Looking for...

Nuzt.7894

Not from Kain but I would suggest talking to whomever seems to command in WvW on a regular basis and/or find a guild that either does both PvE and WvW or just WvW. Most guilds in WvW want to succeed so they are more then willing to help the newer folks. I’m sure theres a Kain commander you can contact,

in Looking for...

Posted by: HellbillyVic.3791

HellbillyVic.3791

Props for my home. If your looking for a real challenge with a very dedicated core group of WvW players KN is the place for you. Miss you guys! Keep up the hard work.

Hardluck Heroes [HERO] Kaineng – Guild Commander Texas Headhunter

in Looking for...

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

+1 to this post.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in Looking for...

Posted by: Teej.9241

Teej.9241

BUMP for Kain! The people there are all pleasant and experienced, they just need some numbers to prove it to everybody else. And Lobane, to answer your question… Get in touch with Valcorain, Vakosh, Zero Aeroblade or Thorin Graf. All of those guys are really good people and they all know what they’re talking about. Best of luck Kaineng!! See you all soon

Le

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

<.<

>.>

Get up there.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blade Of Gandara.6738

Blade Of Gandara.6738

devonas rest vs anvil rock vs kaineng -Eternal Battlegrounds, the last week match…
dear kain, you know i shout GO KAIN!!! KILL AR!!!!! when you guys hit AR ? if you guys noticed we hit them too when you guys hit them? haha
bumpd kain cause they is cute

Dark Jean
Athenian Knights [kYrO] Leader/Founder
Devona’s Rest Diamond Squire 8,055

in Looking for...

Posted by: Alysia.4635

Alysia.4635

Kaineng is nice ppl. When we wipe them, we make it with respect.
Cmon, i want again gom vs ar vs kaineng!

Alysia
AR commander

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cares Less.9631

Cares Less.9631

The worst days are behind us, we lost 2 X major exodus of WvW Guilds, we are on the mend, what we need is the ability to be competitive around the clock and people who are willing to stay and not get frustrated and leave when things are tough. Great community and friendly people.

in Looking for...

Omne.4603

I believe in you Kaineng. You can do it.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

This is a thread for Kaineng

There are many like it

But this one is theirs.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Posted by: Norin Swift.6342

Norin Swift.6342

Thanks for all the kind words, players from other servers! Honestly, we love fighting each of you – the tactics are always varied, the fights fun, and everyone is pretty respectful.

Kaineng has received quite a few transfers, primarily individuals and roamers, over the past week and it showed over the weekend. Being able to compete with other servers in coverage over the weekend has drastically improved morale, and I feel many people on the server are now really excited about the upcoming season. We probably won’t win it all, but we’ll certainly be competitive and not get blown out of the water.

Looking at the scores from this weekend it looks like most matches are pretty balanced. I’m sure opinions will vary, but it appears the free and reduced cost transfers have been helpful to most. Best of luck to you all, I can’t wait to see you on the field!

Also, PM me if anyone is interested in some GvG fights – we’ve been working on our skill as a guild and would love to test it against others.

Thorin Graf – Leader of The League of Tyrian Adventurers [LoTA]

in Looking for...

Posted by: HellbillyVic.3791

HellbillyVic.3791

Hardluck Heroes [HERO] will be making a return for leagues, if you are looking for against all odds zerg busting and gvgs, get ahold of me ingame. bump for kaineng.

Hardluck Heroes [HERO] Kaineng – Guild Commander Texas Headhunter

in Looking for...

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

What does the Fox say?

(this is where Foxcuddle should chime in)

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

in Looking for...

Omne.4603

Stick with it Kaineng, you guys got this.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xolst.5412

Xolst.5412

Stick with it Kaineng, you guys got this.

For the Emperor and Kaineng!

Monica Lost
Jesters of the Unknown [JsUn]|NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

so far so good

-SoS refugee

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

in Looking for...

Posted by: RASputin.2083

RASputin.2083

Kaineng was a great opponent in Season 1 and the weeks that led up to it for HoD. Best of luck to you guys on rebuilding.

Pooh
Syndictive [Syn]
Sea of Sorrows

in Looking for...

Omne.4603

Excellent job so far guys, keep it up.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

in Looking for...

Posted by: MissMajor.8290

MissMajor.8290

Keep it up Kaineng! Really, great job! Heart you guys.

| WvW Junkie | Screenshot Enthusiast |
[Mada][KEK] | Maguuma

in Looking for...

Posted by: Noobie.1073

Noobie.1073

I like everyone “hearts” but no one moves

Either, no more WM stuff please, moving up slowly is better.

I Cha Cha I – Mediocre Ranger at best
Mao Xiong – Worst Warrior GW2

in Looking for...

Posted by: Night.2759

Night.2759

Coming off of a great week with lots of good fights!

Looking forward to the competition and game play for the tourney.

Keep it rolling Kaineng!

Nightanvil – Guardian / Nightrend Shademist – Thief
Nightspecter – Necromancer / Night**** all others