**LATE**NIGHT**RAID**LF skilled raiders[ZzZz]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Eldermash.5134

Eldermash.5134

Nocturnal Overlord [ZzZz] is a recently established, late night raiding guild (raiding is our guilds ONLY activity). We run two groups. Group 1 on Mon/Tues nights is currently full. Group 2 on Wed/Thurs nights is seeking a few more skilled raiders. We don’t mind teaching but we need to see improvement every attempt and dedication to raiding on your 2 nights per week. Our core players are very skilled and are experienced as well as mature and relaxed. We push our groups to adjust and make progress on every attempt and focus on building group synergy together as a team through good attendance & building camaraderie . Group 2 is our brand new team, seeking dedicated player’s for a core spot in a raid where attendance is expected.

Schedule:
9pm-11pm PST
10pm-12am MT
11pm-1am CST
12am-2am EST

Group 1 (G1) runs Mon/Tue
Group 2 (G2) runs Wed/Thurs
Fri/Sat/Sun (Optional practice time for G1 & G2 members. We usually get together one of these nights to practice the new wing or to train new members.)

Wing 1 is on farm and we are currently progressing on the second wing. The goal is to get G2 on farm for wing 1 on Wednesday nights and then push progression into wing 2 on Thursday nights, with an optional weekend raid for training/practice/achievement purposes.

Requirements:
ALL ascended gear with appropriate meta stats. (or really, really close)
Meta builds & enough knowledge of your profession to fill utility roles if asked.
A min/max mentality and stats.
Solid knowledge of raid mechanics and encounters.
A constructive attitude & good attendance.
Be vocal and be friendly! We like to have a team atmosphere!
Those with elitist attitudes that are not team players don’t last long with us.
2 professions that are raid ready is great . (but we want you on your BEST profession, not every profession)
and of course Teamspeak….
There are NO EXCEPTIONS TO ABOVE requirements.
Raiding is a hardcore game mode & we expect a hardcore mentality. We have a non-elitist, casual and mature atmosphere but we expect you to play at the top of you’re individual ability & have the drive to progress as a team.

Rep Requirements:
We don’t have ANY rep requirements. You don’t even have to rep in the raid if your other guild has strict requirements! Guild Wars 2 is a huge game with lot’s of game modes, guild’s and friends to attend to, we totally understand.
We do expect people to commit to their Team’s two night’s a week, and close to perfect attendance. We don’t want many backup’s in our roster (4 at most), we want team members!

• WE ARE SEEKING:*
    ——-MEMBERS FOR GROUP 2 Wed/Thurs NIGHT——-
    ——-PS Warrior(viper and dps gear is a plus
    ——-DRUID’s (or two) (Condition damage build preferred)——-
    ——-MESMER(tank is a plus)——-
    ——-ELE’s(Staff & D/F)
    Open to all classes tho, please apply.
    If you feel you are an exceptional player and you play a profession we are not seeking or you play Mon/Tues night, please apply, we may be able to work you in, we are significantly reducing the roster this week to core player’s with a few backups (max 4).

If the above sounds appealing and you are a skilled player, submit an application at http://nozzzz.enjin.com/apply . The GM or an officer will respond asap! We would love for you to come meet a cool group of folks & come raid with us! Thanks GW2 community! =)

(edited by Eldermash.5134)

in Looking for...

Posted by: deeg.9162

deeg.9162

http://nozzzz.enjin.com/about

Check us out! If you’re looking for a very chill group of skilled players to raid with minus the guild drama, you’re looking in the right place.

http://nozzzz.enjin.com/apply

in Looking for...

Posted by: chakra.2085

chakra.2085

send message to darthgreg.2340 if you’re interested or go to our site http://nozzzz.enjin.com/apply

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vantic.8760

Vantic.8760

I main ele/tempest your raid times look like they will work perfectly for me. I’ve got some experience in taids, but not a ton unfortunatly due to having trouble getting in pug groups with enough competent players, and my guild not running raids anymore. I’ve experienced most fights and read/watched videos of the fights and I think I have a decent understanding of the mechanics. I’m a quick learner and very adaptable.

I currently have:
-an ele with meta appropriate ascended gear (minus a chest peice)
-a viper’s ascended engi (I’m okay with but still learning)
-a guardian/dh with full ascended meta gear (also minus a chest peice)

Currently working on:
- druid (haven’t decided which of the 3 builds yet)

I hope you’ll give me the opportunity to raid with you guys and channel all this desire to raid into multiple raid clears for glory and phat loot.

Please let me know in game!

Ps: Mondays won’t be a problem, but I’ll be cutting it very close to 9pm pst on Thursday for this semester. But I don’t think I’d be late.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Eldermash.5134

Eldermash.5134

Bumping, Looking for players for G2 on wed/thurs @ 11cst

in Looking for...

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

Hello, What server is this? NA right?

in Looking for...