LF 9pm-12am EST (or weekend) Raids

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Hey! I’m an experienced raider (through pugging though) that has downed all the Spirit Vale content. I’m looking for a raiding guild that doesn’t require 100% rep (as I lead a social guild). I haven’t tried much SP outside of Sloth.

At the moment, I have cleared on my Herald (zerk) and DD (zerk). DD is full ascended, Herald still needs armor.

I believe in meta and I have hardcore raiding experience. I’m looking for something competent but friendly. People who don’t stand in flame walls, basically. (I’m very, very tired of pugs). I bring BiS food/utils. I have a headset, microphone, and know how to use push to talk

I have a necro that I’m also working on getting viper gear for as well.

Send me an in-game mail if you have a spot. I don’t mind being backup, I just want to stop having to LFG all the time

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

still looking

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Leafstorm.1349

Leafstorm.1349

Good afternoon,
Our guild is currently looking for more people who enjoy raiding. Lion Knight is a 450 man PvX guild. Cleared Spirit Vale, all tier fractals, weekly guild missions, spvp from division 1-6, TS, website, FB ect.

While those are the hard facts, we’re just looking for good people to be dedicated to our raiding team or eventually teams. We have an awesome community with people of all ages from all around the world. While we don’t require rep, if you’d like to rank up its 70% rep 30% non rep.

If you’re interested send me a in game email

~Leafmender, Leader of Lion Knight

Leafmender, Leader of Lion Knight.
Zoe Nightmare (Necro)