LF Active guild

LF Active guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Trevino.2034

Trevino.2034

LF Active guild I can join to be part of any events I can hop into. would like to join a guild that has members online since my current one seems to be inactive majority of the day. Looking for a guild i can call home pretty much. I am cst so i am looking for a guild in NA. I have mic.

LF Active guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Crazy Branden.6951

Crazy Branden.6951

would you be willing to help a guild grow, mines active but we only have 5 people

Leader of Angels of Clarity

LF Active guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: DKShang.8792

DKShang.8792

Hi Trevino. My guild my be just what you are looking for. We are very active, run PvE content such as raids, dungeons, and fractals, we have a very active Discord channel, do some SPvP, and are starting to gear up for WvW operations on Devona’s Rest. We are CST based although we have members ranging from one side of the continent to the other. Heck we even have an Australian and someone from Europe. Best yet, we do all this while keeping it tight, a family. If you are interested feel free to contact me. You can also read more about us by clicking the link in my signature. Looking forward to meeting with you.

LF Active guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Trevino.2034

Trevino.2034

Hi Trevino. My guild my be just what you are looking for. We are very active, run PvE content such as raids, dungeons, and fractals, we have a very active Discord channel, do some SPvP, and are starting to gear up for WvW operations on Devona’s Rest. We are CST based although we have members ranging from one side of the continent to the other. Heck we even have an Australian and someone from Europe. Best yet, we do all this while keeping it tight, a family. If you are interested feel free to contact me. You can also read more about us by clicking the link in my signature. Looking forward to meeting with you.

If you happen to be on, I’d like to chat further about your guild!

LF Active guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: DKShang.8792

DKShang.8792

I wish could jump on right now to chat with you but I won’t be able to get on till later. Keep an eye out for my recruitment Officer, Ashafaresman.5302, he may be able to get on. I’ll send him a message through Discord. Either way, I promise we will get back to you as soon as we can.