LF Casual + Mature Guild

LF Casual + Mature Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: fletch.1095

fletch.1095

Just looking for a group of people to enjoy the game with really. Would prefer a smaller guild but I’m open to any.

I’m a casual player, main character is warrior and I only really play PvE.

LF Casual + Mature Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: IOM.8751

IOM.8751

Hello! My name is Cate and I am the guild leader for Second Leap [SL] on the DH server. A casual, mature, and teaching guild that was based from some guildies from a large guild, and my hubby. We respect each other and have a great community. We do WvW, PVE, dungeons, and guild missions. We are open to just about anything you might be interested in, which includes teaching if you request it. We have TS3 when ever is needed. Our guild site is http://secondleap.guildlaunch.com/
Our guild will remain a smaller size guild, so if you are looking to making friends, and get to know people you are playing with then this maybe be a good fit for you. We hope you will join our group of friends.
PM or mail me in game.

-Catealyn

Guild Leader
Second Leap [SL]
http://secondleap.guildlaunch.com/

LF Casual + Mature Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Itaq.1930

Itaq.1930

Hi Fletch

The Conclave is a medium sized guild. We do events most days of the week, that includes PvE, PvP and WvW. No matter what you like the most, we try cover all aspects of the game on a social level. We are mainly focused on PvE but I have PvP events two times per week as well.

We understand people have jobs, studies, family and friends. We don’t expect people to be online 24/7 and we value the time and effort you put into supporting the community, whether that’s 1 hour a week or 10 hours a day.

We’re a very mature bunch who judge people based on their behavior and as a result we have people from lots of different nationalities.

Our community information is as follows:

Realm we play on: Far Shiverpeaks

Our website: http://www.conclave.cc

I hope you will at least consider us and if you have any questions feel free to contact me here or in game.
Sincerely Itaq

LF Casual + Mature Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

Hi there!

The Remnants of Hope is based on Tarnished Coast and offers PvX, RP, and WvW while maintaining a fun and social atmosphere in ts3 and guild chat. We don’t really have a mold for you to try and fit to. The biggest asset in the guild is the community. We have several different aspects that you can play in or just hang out with us in guild chat and/or ts3 and do nothing. Whatever makes the time that you have to game the best!

We welcome all levels/classes/play styles/ etc. If you like to have fun and want a good guild to hang out with and play with then we are it!

If you would like to know more please visit http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 and/or send me a message in game.

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope

LF Casual + Mature Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Darkmoore.4528

Darkmoore.4528

Hello, fletch!

If you are on EU server, I would like to offer you Thesaurum Venatores We’re small friendly guild, with mature players who love to have some fun. Most of our guildies are new to the game, so we are moving forward together We have our own TS server, and website. You may check our recruitment post here

Thank you for your time

LF Casual + Mature Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Joesan.4385

Joesan.4385

Hey man, got a small guild going on Sanctum of Rall looking to expand. We do everything from exploring the world to dungeon runs and WvW and are a helpful group of people. Let me know if you’re still looking!

- Operation Doomsday

Leader of Operation Doomsday [ODD] – Sanctum of Rall

LF Casual + Mature Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: fletch.1095

fletch.1095

Hi everyone, thanks for all the replies

I’ll have a read through them all now and I’ll send you a PM in game if I’m interested.

Speak soon, maybe!

LF Casual + Mature Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ckris.5398

Ckris.5398

Hello fletch;

Ecclesia is welcoming new members of all professions and levels. We take pride in our relaxed, helpful, mature community, which includes a website and forums, as well as Teamspeak. We are a no-pressure guild, encouraging players to do what they like, at whatever pace they want. We all have lives outside of the game; some members login every night, others less often.

Ecclesia has been in existence accross multiple games for over 5 years. Some of our members have been there since the beginning, and some have joined the Guild within the past few days. We aren’t a large(100+ member) group and you certainly feel like, as a member, you matter; that you aren’t “lost in the crowd”.

Our in-game home is the Ehmry Bay server where we have many of the guild unlocks, buffs, and perks already available. We are not strictly dedicated to any aspect of the game, but most of the members tend to spend their time in PvE. That said, many of us also like to jump in to WvW and sPvP, as well.

We have members of all ages, but we have a minimum age requirement of 18 (though exceptions have been made).

Though we are “light” on rules, we do have a policy against anything obscene, vulgar, or in generally poor taste. Though we like to joke around and, of course, have fun, we prefer to keep things “family-friendly”.

Personally, I’ve been with Ecclesia for over 3 years, and while there are many casual/relaxed/mature guilds out there, I’m sure there isn’t one that is a more welcoming community than ours, and it’s always great to add another like-minded person to the group!

We are part of the Xian Gaming community. For more info and membership, visit Ecclesia Guild/Xian Gamers

Best,

Ckris