LF Casual NA Guild

LF Casual NA Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: daibaby.7159

daibaby.7159

Currently on TC, I’m looking for a relaxed NA guild that understands people have a life outside the game. I’ve done some PvP and wouldn’t mind joining in WvW and raiding, but have little experience in both. I do have level 80s in every class, but usually play necro, mesmer, or rev as of late.

Smaller guilds are preferred, but will consider anything. Just drop me a message here or in game!

LF Casual NA Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minitopo.3124

Minitopo.3124

Hello! [HEX] – Hexxed is a guild located in Jade Quarry that is recruiting new and old players. we recently upgrade the guild hall up to lvl 25, with the hard working of Hexxed guild members. We have capable leaders and lots of enthusiasm for the journey ahead. We want to create a guild where all of our members have a place to feel at home, where they can be who they are and play how they want. Simply put, to create a friendly community that enjoys playing the game together! This is a PvX guild where you can participate in any aspect of the game. We would like to build a strong community to organize raid groups in the future and lots of guild events with awesome rewards for the winners. If you are new to the game, or a long time veteran that wants to help us build the guild where you’ve always wanted to be, JOIN US!! Let’s build a nice community together and more importantly, let’s have fun doing it. Feel free to add me or my officer of trust lynnaras, in-game to keep in touch (minitopo.3124 or Aidan Solaine.7536 )! We currently run Guild Missions on Fridays 9pm EST. We are also looking for active members focused on raids (knowing the fights or wanting to learn them).

LF Casual NA Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

This is an old thread, so maybe you found something already, but just in case:

Tonic was established in 2012 with the purpose of building a close-knit gaming community that caters to the busy adult. We understand that life comes first and have no mandatory events or time commitments. We believe in the power of respect and look for supportive members who value teamwork. Elitism and aggression are not tolerated here; we work together to achieve our goals. While we are based out of North America, we accept players from all over the globe and embrace diversity. We are always looking for committed, social players who enjoy all aspects of multiplayer gaming in a more casual, semi-competitive environment.

Our aim is to grow our smaller, close group of adults (21+) that actively plays and interacts socially with each other.

Currently, we are pretty small (< 20 people) but are close, friendly, and helpful. We’d love to have more in our Limey family!

We expect to be your “main squeeze” when it comes to guild representation (>90%), as we have found this to put more emphasis on loyalty to our community. For more information, please contact me, Thix, at sinthetix.8765.

We have TS/Discord, Facebook group, and a website: ObeyTheLime.com

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com