LF Chill and Helpful Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

After a year of playing, I am still not sure what I am looking for in a guild. I mostly do PvE and WvW. I guess I am looking for a guild that is willing to help me out since I am not the most skilled player. I am in it just to have fun so I try everything from JPs to Dungeons and so on.

Edit: I originally had it set for just GoM but there is not much to choose there so I am open to any server. I just can’t transfer so that means no WvW

Other than that, I don’t really care about the rest. I don’t have a mic so don’t bother if that is how you communicate.

(edited by Zavve.8205)

in Looking for...

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

SSW is on Anvil Rock, and we might suit your needs. We’re small, fun loving, and exploratory. Not huge into WvW though, which works out ok since you’re not on our server. Dungeons are something most of us would like to do as well, but its mainly a weekend thing for us since we’re evening and weekend players. We do use skype for voip on occasion, but mostly we just use guild chat, so absolutely no worries about a lack of mic.

Let me know if you’re interested, we can discuss further to determine if you want to give us a try. I’d be more than happy to hang out and play a bit together as well if you wanted, before you made any commitments.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in Looking for...

Posted by: takkattak.1974

takkattak.1974

Hey there!

Jaded [Jade] is a fairly well established casual PvX guild that has been on Darkhaven since launch.

Our leaders have a lot of experience with mmos and have been together for years. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have a brand new website! a Facebook and a vent (however we use the server teamspeak for wvw).

We are looking for people who want to have fun and hang out together. We like to have an active chat and a community of helpful members that are willing to go out of their way for each other.

Even if you aren’t on Darkhaven you can still hang out in guild chat with us, guest with us now and then or run some dungeons cross server until you feel we are worth the transfer :p

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:
-friendly guildies
-scheduled events every night to give you something to do
-dungeon parties
-PvP, both WvW and Structured
-guild trek, bounty and rush every week
-new friends
-an abnormal love for Quaggans

Some of our Guild Boosts include:
-10% Magic Find boost at all times
-15% Karma Boost on Mondays
-+5 supply on WvW night

Jaded has 150 members mostly comprised of people between the ages of 18 and 81. We are most active during North American evenings. check out our calendar on our website to see our schedule of weekly events.

If we sound like the right home for you apply on our website or try to get a hold of us in game

Leaders:
Takiya Delyll
Arentide Delyll
Luto Locke

Senior Officers:
Kaira Riversong
Kallist
Gwyenevere
Duh General
Lucien Blackmoon
Spidel

Officers:
Markodarko
Insanity Splice

Hope to see you in game
-Tak

Takiya Delyll — Mesmer
Jaded [JADE] co-leader
Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: revx.4378

revx.4378

Hi gizmo,

Perhaps I might interest you in my guild, Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers [PMS], which is situated on Yak’s Bend. We’re a small group, with about 15 active, so you’ll definitely get to know everyone quite quickly.

You can get more details about us from this forum post or you can go directly to our website.

If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to shoot me a PM here or in game.

Take care, and happy travels!

RevX PMS
PMS|H2O Guild Wars 2 Division Co-Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polly Wogger.9716

Polly Wogger.9716

Gizmo,

Uber Noobz. (NooB) is looking for new and seasoned players to join our guild.

About us:
NooBs is an established guild on Sorrow’s Furnace whose founders originated in Guild Wars 1 and have been around since launch.

Our main goal is to relax and have fun with the game, not create a second job for people. Therefore, the guild is easy going and we welcome players of all skill levels, experience, and time spent in game. We have no explicit age requirements, rules, or lengthy application processes. That being said, if you are not comfortable with either a guild that likes joking around or hearing a couple curse words here and there, we may not be the best fit for you.

What we have to offer:
»Currently 130+ members and growing, most of our members are on evening and weekends. We work hard to help our members meet and exceed their in-game goals.

»Dungeon Crawling: We have experienced members able to run any type of dungeon (fotm up to lvl 20) including the typical speed runs and are always happy to teaching new members.

»Active Ventrilo: Speaking is not required.

»Events & Activities: Active world boss participation, living story event participation, guild bonuses/banner/activities

»Guild missions: We run guild bounty training on weekends as well as guild bounties and treks, and soon to be guild rushes so that our members may enjoy the benefits of guild commendations. With continued growth we will work towards unlocking other guild missions as well, until such time we run bounties, rushes, puzzles and challenges with our alliance guild every weekend.

»Experienced leaders: Our leaders and officers are veteran Guild Wars players with multiple max level characters of all races and classes able to answer questions and offer assistance.

For recruitment you need simply hit us up on our webpage http://noobz.guildportal.com or send a message in-game to myself (Wogger) or one of other other recruiters: Phyxius Animus, Soulreaver the Rizn, CW, Type O Negative, Furioushobo, or Achuhu.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello,

If you are looking for a structured multi-game community you can call home then I invite you to review Great Architect. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.
  • Mature – Our ages range from 18 – 30+.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 60+ members. Most active around 10PM+- EST.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin. Used to share information and promote our events.
  • Community Oriented – We are community first, guild second. We look for community members.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We promote our Twitch streamers. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and always welcome new players.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Weekly WvW night. We run in small groups.
  • sPvP – Not much sPvP activity but we will support anyone wanting to start a team.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Eager to run Dungeons, often done nightly.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are nearly level 10+.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Missions – Actively unlocking missions.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.us

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us