LF Competitive WvW / GvG Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: HorridForm.5926

HorridForm.5926

2 former Officers of [HOPE] Spirit of Faith on Fort Aspenwood LF Competitive WvW / GvG Guild. Prefer a guild with a presence and above average GvG record that plays NA prime time.

-Have been members of HOPE since the reform.
-Class Leaders of Mesmer/Necromancer/Warrior.
-Have designed multiple WvW / GvG builds for HOPE currently used by HOPE.
-2000+ hours of WvW and TPvP experience
-14 Level 80’s with full exotic/partial ascendanded gear. Can play any class required.
-Champion titles from PvP
-Willing to transfer.

We are the type of players who enjoy designing competitive profession builds, and appreciate the spirit of competition. We enjoy honing our skills in PvP, and putting those skills to work in an organized fashion on the world versus world battlefields.
We are team orientated and operate on the motto, “you are only as strong as your weakest link.”

If you are looking for these types of players for your guild then please send me a private message, and we will be glad to talk in game.

(edited by HorridForm.5926)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Baroness.9506

Baroness.9506

Im from Zero Negative on Blackgate. I myself am an Australian, but our bulk of players are American (both East and West Coast).

Our site is www.zngaming.org

If you are interested, apply through the site and an officer will get in contact with you ASAP.

We focus heavily on WvW each day, but we do sPvP and PvE before or after our WvW pushes.

PS. Our timers on the site are about to undertake an overhaul, so they arent all exact at the moment :P

Blackgate

in Looking for...

Posted by: HorridForm.5926

HorridForm.5926

Thanks I will take it into consideration.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Skosh.1483

Skosh.1483

Hey Im Skosh The Angry From [DI] Damage Incorp. On Eredon Terrace. I am one of the leaders of the guild. We are a hardcore WvW guild. We try to get into GvG’s all the time if any1 on the other servers are willing to do so. The guild is currently getting more and more into tPvP. Look us up on youtube to see vids of our wvw youtube.com/sheroclan (we did change name due to IoM from BG taking over that guild) or look us up at damageincorp.net

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kanebrake.6192

Kanebrake.6192

Digital Nemesis [DN] is a newly formed WvW/GvG guild on Sanctum of Rall. We’re always looking for new faces to join us. More info can be found on this thread – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/DN-Digital-Nemesis-SoR-Recruiting/first#post3392345 of visit our site at http://dn-sor.com

BG

in Looking for...

Posted by: Greyalis.2309

Greyalis.2309

If you would like to do more havoc squad oriented wvw our guild The Praetorians [PRAE] focuses primarily on dividing into squads to help SoR. We are all skilled wvw and pvp players that put a big emphasis on our squad teams and the strength of our players.
If you want to transfer to SoR we would love to have you.
thanks,
Graey

Self Is The Emblem All