LF "ELITIST" GUILD *** WILL MOVE SERVERS***

in Looking for...

Posted by: BentReds.3781

BentReds.3781

If your guild recruits in map chat and invites all responses, I am probably not your guy. I have been in my current guild since launch and unfortunately it is dying. I am looking for a group of players that have a sense of professionalism with their gaming. A PVX guild that enjoys each aspect of the game. I have stayed in current guild for the missions only, however, we barely have enough people to finish them anymore. Is there a guild that still has a majority of players that still love to play GW2? I am not some elitist Ahole that causes drama. I say elitist because that is the caliber of players I’m looking for. I know when to have fun and when to be serious. Looking for those who still have a passion for this game. Being able to start guild raids, ect as they come out should be a given.

*MUST have all missions unlocked!

Me— My main is Man of Oak. I have all 8 professions lvl 80 and ready to go. I have 9.6k achievements and experience in all aspects in this game. Currently play on JQ but am willing to move to any server.

If you are not sure if your guild is what I’m looking for then it’s probably not. I have not reached desperation mode as of yet and can be patient for the right fit. Please send me a message in game if you think your what I’m looking for.

(edited by BentReds.3781)

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

I replied to your last thread that you deleted.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/lfguild/LF-ELITIST-GUILD

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us

in Looking for...

BentReds.3781

I appreciate the reply, but I am looking for a more established guild. I have ran guild missions since they have been available. As post states its a must! I am also looking for a guild that will have raid missions as soon as available. I am lvl 40 FOTM on multiple characters with 45 AR, so lvl 3-5 is not what I want to run. I wish you the best of luck with your new guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

Hi BentReds,guild Limbo is a PvE focused with casually done WvW and sPvP.It is a Cross server guild interested mostly into the PvE aspect of the game.
We farm on daily bases Arah all paths,FotM 48 for skins.We are doing CoF & CoE speed running.
We also farm World bosses and DE.
Guild missions are being done twice a week.So everyone can finish them.Everyone who isn’t on Underworld is guesting there.
If you want to join us specifically for WvW & sPvP then server Underworld is the place,because 60% of our members are there.If you want to join us only for pure PvE than server doesn’t matter.

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

in Looking for...

BentReds.3781

Thanks for the reply, I will check out your website and be in touch. I am taking my time on this in order to find the right fit.