[LF] EU Dungeon guild

[LF] EU Dungeon guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: klemen.8439

klemen.8439

Hey!

I’m looking for EU dungeon speedclear guild that is preferably semi-hardcore but can also be hardcore.

What I’m looking for in a guild

A guild that has preferably but not mandatory scheduled dungeon runs, possibly even on more occasions per each day.

Being able to provide players for daily dungeon speedclear tours, with minimal usage of LFG tool for PUGs.

Relaxed enviroment that is also able to provide knowledge needed to master what needs to be mastered, giving me good pillars for future dungeoneering.

What I can provide

Classes

• Ranger [Main] – Full ascended – 80 AR – FotM lv50 – Adaptable builds
  • Guardian – Ascended trinkets + weapons – Exotic armor – Adaptable builds
  • Warrior – Ascended trinkets + weapons – Exotic armor – Adaptable builds
  • Elementalist – Ascended trinkets – Exotic armor + weapons – Adaptable builds
  • Thief – Ascended trinkets + armor – Semi-ascended weapons – Adaptable builds
  • Necromancer – Fully geared, not too experienced in PvE
  • Engineer – Fully geared, not experienced in PvE at all
  • Mesmer – Fully geared, semi-experienced in PvE

Personal info

Teamspeak + working microphone: Yes
Timezone: GMT+1
Note about playtime:
I can adjust my playtime and attend dungeon runs at anytime from;

• 10:00 – 0:00 GMT+1 (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
  • 10:00 – 13:00 + 20:30 – 0:00 (Thursday, Friday)
  • 16:30 – 0:00 (Saturday)

Experience in dungeons

I know most tactics used in dungeon speed clears (Can provide details or do trials) for AC, SE, CoF, CoE, Arah and FotM 50 – there’s always place for improvements and I am more than happy to learn new tactics (Would avoid ones using major exploits such as map-breaking etc.).

I am not so experienced in CM which I dislike doing because most of my characters are Norn and my camera just clips insanely in this dungeon, but I haven’t tried it with the recent camera update so I’ll leave it as an open field – willing to learn tactics.

I am also not so experienced in TA, however I know tactics for this dungeon, I just can’t do it flawless.

Conclusion: I’m not super extra pro MLG player that will never go down so please, keep your expectations as real as is the provided information.

Other notes:

• Willing to adapt builds
  • Currently not willing to craft heavy/light ascended armor set
  • Willing to learn and adopt different playstyles and tactics
  • Already am using consumables, even top notch ones

That’s about it, if you need more info just ask for it here or add me in-game!

Old Piken Square WvW Vet

(edited by klemen.8439)

[LF] EU Dungeon guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

Hey man, there are some guilds which you might take into consideration;

[SC] Snow Crows
[qT] Quantify
[tS] Transnational Syndicate
[iV] Intricacy

Those are the guilds I can recommend.

toxic since 2012

[LF] EU Dungeon guild

in Looking for...

klemen.8439

Hey man, there are some guilds which you might take into consideration;

[SC] Snow Crows
[qT] Quantify
[tS] Transnational Syndicate
[iV] Intricacy

Those are the guilds I can recommend.

Hey, thanks for response! I know of these guilds, however, when I was reading through their requirements, many require two fully geared classes which I understand as fully ascended and whatnot and that I don’t have.

Also, whenever I play with players from those guilds, their positioning, knowledge and tricks seem to be better than mine. I don’t know how accepting they are and willing to teach these tricks – I am most certainly willing to learn and listen.

Maybe a more transitional guild, that would give me the pillars for future dungeoneering and more experience to be more eligible for joining guilds you mentioned., would fit my experience level better?

I might be wrong though and players hit this skill cap at the same point I did and they go over that skill cap by joining one of these guilds.

Old Piken Square WvW Vet

[LF] EU Dungeon guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: pranker.3748

pranker.3748

I’m glad you messaged me Klemen! For daily runs it doesn’t really matter if u go with exotic or ascended and as for the tactics themselves a bit of team speak solves all the problems

I hope we can set up a trial in CM with ur biggest norn

[qT] Quantify – Hardcore PvE Guild

[LF] EU Dungeon guild

in Looking for...

klemen.8439

I’m glad you messaged me Klemen! For daily runs it doesn’t really matter if u go with exotic or ascended and as for the tactics themselves a bit of team speak solves all the problems

I hope we can set up a trial in CM with ur biggest norn

Ah great! A fast response

As I’ve already said in this post, on Fridays I work afternoon shift so unless you have time after 20:30, I’d love to do it tomorow after 16:30 GMT+1.

Other than that, I’m free anytime, you name it.

Quick compilation why I hate CM :p
(Was a random pug for story I needed for title and far far away from typical group setup)
http://i.imgur.com/HkJQe2L.jpg

Old Piken Square WvW Vet

(edited by klemen.8439)