LF EU Guild (PvE/PvP/WvW)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Injustice.6412

Injustice.6412

I’m a new player, still in the process of downloading the game, so no server picked yet, tho I know I want an EU server cause that fits my Timezone better (GMT+2).

A little bit about me, I have 0 experience on Guild Wars or Guild Wars 2, I do have MMO experience, since I played AION (hit 55, decent PvP stats, not amazing tho), FFXIV A Realm Reborn (50 BLM/WHM/SCH/SMN, cleared up to Turn 4, and almost Turn 5, before the new Coil came in), and Archeage (to be honest I hated it, so I quit at around 45).

And that’s it, looking forward to your replies.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Muhahalol.2169

Muhahalol.2169

Hey Injustice,

I’d like to welcome you to our guild, An Enigma [AE]

What we are:
– A small social casual guild
– Helpful
– A safe place for everyone

What we aren’t:
– A place for racism, sexism, hating or discrimination of any kind
– A place for 18+ behavior

I will mail you ingame, or you can mail me: Kakirtog or Muhahalol.2169
Enjoy Tyria!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Injustice.6412

Injustice.6412

What server are you on ? might give it a shot once the download finishes.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Muhahalol.2169

Muhahalol.2169

Far Shiverpeaks, in EU.
Well, that’s where I am anyway.
We’re pretty much spread out over servers, but it’s not a problem when playing together.
We have the megaserver system, so any map is shared, and you’re automatically put in the map with the most friends/guild mates.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

same as the person above. We don’t do WvW as we’re scatered but we do PvP together and we also do PVE stuffs. Also teamspeak Fridays, yay! So yeah, check us out and think about it

http://the-unknowns.eu/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Missy.6803

Missy.6803

Hello,
From the responses above, I’m not sure if you’ve found a home yet, but Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] could be an option for you as well. The difference you may not like is we are on an NA server, Tarnished Coast. However, ESP is a PvX international guild and have people online and active 24/7. We have 260 members, but split that between the time zones, we have roughly 50-60 people on at the same time during the peak hours of NA and a different group each day. We do have EU presence as well.
espguild.com is our site if you’re interested. Welcome back to the game!

~ Scorned Siren ~Tarnished Coast ~
Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] Co-Leader/WvW Commander
espguild.com