LF Friendly, Mature Guild - Any Server

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sol.6340

Sol.6340

Hi All,

I’m Persistence. I’ve hopped around servers quite a bit since launch and am still looking for the right guild home. Most recently I was in vX but because I could no longer support T1 WvW gameplay I was forced to move on. I love wvw but my current connection is spotty, at best, in blob on blob play. I also tend to play a lot of living stories, enjoy most PVE, and enjoy most of the dungeons/fotm as often as I can find a group that wants to do.

I’m in my 30s, so I’d prefer a mature guild. I also tend to play late nights, generally after 9pm Eastern. I’d also prefer not to be part of a mega guild – I want to build friendships and find a home that lasts more than six months, not just be another number in the roster.

My main toon is a necro although I do have at least one of each class. I’ve most recently been on TC and to be honest, absolutely hated the idea that TC and JQ worked together to bring down BG in the latest WvW matchup. As such, I would prefer not to be in a T1 server again… the drama is a great way to ruin the game.

Does anyone have a place where I might fit in better? I’m happy to transfer servers for the right guild fit. Please contact me here or in game.

BTW: I’m not looking for a WvW guild. PVE guilds are just fine.

(edited by Sol.6340)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cryostrike.2948

Cryostrike.2948

I have a very small guild in darkhaven that is friendly and mostly wvw based. But we do other things as well. I definitely do not like big guilds that just have you as another number. I know how that feels I hopped around guild to guild before I made my own. I just want a small family that you can rely on. People that are willing even if they aren’t able sometimes. It would mean a lot to me if you would consider thanks for your time.

“Hide in your keep. Put up your siege.
I’m coming for you.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Killbone.9352

Killbone.9352

If you want you could send me something ingame so that we can talk, or aswell we posted a recruitement on the guild recruit forums so you can check it out

Defenders of the Ring[HERO] RoF (eu)server guild and community

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mercury.1342

Mercury.1342

I have sent you a message in-game. Heres a synopsis of what Archangelus Mortis entails.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Archangelus-Mortis-AMS-Kaineng-NA/first#post4304893

I am sure you will find your home here. Whats even better is that you will help build it