LF Guild

LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Elexa.3478

Elexa.3478

Hello. I wanna join active guild and people who know what they’re doing… so… mature, active and experienced players. I’ve been in a lot of guilds and I’m just tired of newbies who ask a lot of boring questions, I’m tired of chit-chats and wasteful spam. I’ts just boring, it was interesting in the beginning, but I guess I just got bored of it. I know this sounds stupid, but I need a guild where chat is limited to party invitations for farm, events, achievements, etc. Possibly, less spam than usual gw2 guilds. I need a guild where we can help each other with game progress. Anyway… contact me if there’s something out there.

LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Venom.2650

Venom.2650

The Organization Drow [DROW]
Server: Blackgate/Cross-Server
VoIP: Mumble

We are an hybrid PvX guild, but we mostly focus on PvE. Where are a guild where you can make new friends and enjoy the game with other players. We wanted to create a guild that is right for everyone and as well to let them be themselves.

We have the hardcore atmosphere for those hardcore players but as well a casual feel for casual players too. We are also a cross-server guild, so everyone from any server can join us. We’ll have other members guest on our server or we’ll guest on theirs for fun.

What We Do:

- All Dungeons: We do all dungeons story & exp.
- Fractals: We do nightly fractals.
- sPvP: We have teams for those hardcore PvPers.
- WvW: We do nightly WvW runs.
- Personal Story: We team up with members on personal story
- Living Story: We do every living story.
- Leveling: We group up with our lower levels, often 2-3 parties and just level together.

Wanna know more? Come check out our site or contact me in-game
Site - http://mydrow.com/
IGN - Venom.2650

LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: MissHedgehog.1052

MissHedgehog.1052

Are you in EU or NA? What kind of content do you like to play? That’ll give guilds a better idea if they may be right for you.

LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Elexa.3478

Elexa.3478

I’m on Piken Square, EU. PvE is my thing.

LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: MissHedgehog.1052

MissHedgehog.1052

Well in that case, feel free to check out the Council of Quaggans We’re a small, PvE focused guild based on Desolation, mostly focused on dungeons and having fun together. With a small guild, you’ll immediately experience less ‘spam’. We consist of mostly more experienced players, so there isn’t a lot of ‘newbie’ questions either. The real communication happens through our mumble server. We aim to do content fast, but also with a relaxed atmosphere, and we help each other improve, so it could be something that you might like. Let me know if you have questions!
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/EU-The-Council-of-Quaggans-awaits-you/first#post4750219