LF Guild

LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Elexa.3478

Elexa.3478

PvE, very active, lgbt friendly, Eu server. I don’t want to spend all day alone in the guild. I’m not hc player, but I spend a lot of time playing and I want the same from the rest of the guild. I want to try fractals, since I don’t have any experience with it. I don’t do WvW or PvP, maybe on day…. Bai.

LF Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: fizzypetal.7936

fizzypetal.7936

Howdy Elexa!

Reapers of Corvus is on Seafarer’s Rest – we are relatively new and slowly adding to our Reaper Crew. We are going slowly so new members have a chance to settle in and we get a chance to get to know each member. We are limiting recruitment so as to not get too big…we don’t want our members feeling lost, nor do we as founders want to be lost!

We are a friendly bunch with players from all backgrounds, levels of gaming experience, etc – from casual to semi-hardcore. Quite a few of our newer members are returning players or new to the game. We on average have about 10 players on in the evenings…there are a few on during the day but it can be quiet. As we add to our crew, this should change – as in more people will be online.

We’ve just started doing guild missions and one of our members is looking to start running dungeon and fractal groups.

If this sounds even remotely interesting, have a look at our forums where you will find detailed info on how we started, what we are about…

reapersofcorvus.co.uk

or…you can catch me in game…