LF Guild - Blackgate

LF Guild - Blackgate

in Looking for...

Posted by: Venom.2650

Venom.2650

I’m on Blackgate server and seeking a friendly guild. I mostly do PvE content and some PvP/WvW. Just looking for a friendly guild to play in with and make new friends. I am active but there are days where I won’t be on due to working two jobs. I have a mic/headset & Raidcall, Vent, Mumble, and TS3.

LF Guild - Blackgate

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lorgus.6148

Lorgus.6148

Hey Venom, you said you prefer PvE? You sound like you’d be a perfect fit with TC!
We’re a highly friendly, active community with over 150 members that runs dungeons daily and does biweekly guild missions.
We’re cross-server too so we get a larger pool from which to recruit great players and nice people from.
The reason we’re so highly active is because we ask our members rep us as their main PvE guild. While in WvW or PvP however, you can rep anyone else.
Come try us out, and you’ll see that we never lack people to talk to or to play with.
Check out our site at http://tarnishedcult.enjin.com/

LF Guild - Blackgate

in Looking for...

Posted by: Darth Llama.9217

Darth Llama.9217

I would also like to Suggest Deadly Crusaders {DEAD}

We’re one of the larger guilds on Blackgate and we do it all. All PVE content, PVP, WvW we have you covered. We’re a large guild but we’re friendly and make an effort to find groups for our Guild Members to travel together. We do Guild Missions twice a week, dungeon and fractal runs and even host guild raffles with some pretty nice prizes.

If you’re interested, feel free to visit our site by clicking here. Feel free to message me here or whisper me in game and I can send you a Guild Invite.

Regardless of who you go with, I hope you find what you’re looking for and enjoy your time in GW2.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand Binary, and those who don’t.

LF Guild - Blackgate

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sophie Gifu.9762

Sophie Gifu.9762

Fire and [ICE] is looking to recruit players with a interest in running Dungeons and Fractals efficiently on a daily basis.
We are based on Jade Quarry and we are looking for friendly members that run meta builds (Zerker/Assassin) to run dungeons paths efficiently. Experience in all dungeons is preferred, but we are willing to teach anyone how to do the paths as long as you are eager to learn, and agree to run the meta build for your class. We do NOT accept anyone with an elitist attitude.
We start our dungeon tours shortly after reset, and our current dungeon lineup on weekdays is:
AC P1/P3 (often P2 too)
SE P1/P3
TA Up / Fwd
CoE P1/P2/P3
CoF P1/P2
CM P2/P3
HotW P1
On weekends, we add Fractals and Arah to the lineup. Check out our Youtube channel to see us in action:
http://www.youtube.com/FireandIceGW2
Other guild benefits:
Mumble voice chat (STRONGLY recommended for dungeon running)
All guild missions unlocked
The usual guild benefits (+10% Magic find, reduced WP costs, etc)
Ing Contacts
billykwong.3742
Sophie Gifu.9762

LF Guild - Blackgate

in Looking for...

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

Hey I hope you’re not already committed to other guilds. But if you’re not, you can always try your luck at [Rise] From Our Ashes. We do have our own forums and ts3, and we try to do everything offered in Guild Wars 2. We do respect your privacy/RL schedule so no one will badger you about it.
If you like, just message me in game for more information and I’ll respond as soon as I can

Tour