LF Guild, Casual PvE mostly

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gmaster of the shadow.9145

Gmaster of the shadow.9145

Hello! Currently looking for a new Guild as my last one seems to have fizzled out. At the moment I am casual as I work a lot, but on my days off I am usually on quite a bit. I prefer PvE (have some experience in the Raid and quite a bit in Fractals), have some WvW experience, and little PvP experience. I am currently on the Sanctum of Rall server, but for the right Guild I could potentially switch servers. If you think I am the right fit for your guild please reply here with info on your guild, or message me in game! My main is Kro Terror of Death. Thanks for the consideration!

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

If you’re over 18 and fun to hang with, can use voice coms when needed then NUDE might be a fit for you. Check out our recruitment post see if we fit what you’re looking for. Good Luck on your hunt for a new home.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-NUDE-It-s-a-Nudie-thing/

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

Posted by: Archranis.2375

Archranis.2375

Hi Gmaster

If you meet our age requirement (over 30), I’d like to extend an invitation for you to join our guild, Just Us Grownups.

We’re a small guild that’s built on the principle that older, mature and well-mannered gamers don’t need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. What really sets us apart is that we don’t have officers and it’s the membership itself that runs the guild and protects itself from drama.

Here are the basics:

• We’re on the Jade Quarry server (NA) but since we’re PvE all North American servers are welcome.
  • We’re a small guild that would like to remain small (for the sake of manageablity)
  • We have a fairly equal balance of both male and female players
  • We have a fully upgraded guild hall
  • We have a Teamspeak 3 server and a comprehensive and active website

We’re looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.

If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and reading

Our Code of Conduct

How the Guild is Run

You can also view our recruitment post here

If you’d like to join, we have a simple application which can be found here

We look forward to hearing from you and whether it’s with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

[JUGs] Just Us Grownups — http://jugs-guild.com
Contacts: Archranis.2375 // Neksis Syxx.6983

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tara.4812

Tara.4812

pm’d you in game

Current Leader of AV Gaming Community

in Looking for...

Hi Gmaster

If you meet our age requirement (over 30), I’d like to extend an invitation for you to join our guild, Just Us Grownups.

We’re a small guild that’s built on the principle that older, mature and well-mannered gamers don’t need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. What really sets us apart is that we don’t have officers and it’s the membership itself that runs the guild and protects itself from drama.

Here are the basics:

• We’re on the Jade Quarry server (NA) but since we’re PvE all North American servers are welcome.
  • We’re a small guild that would like to remain small (for the sake of manageablity)
  • We have a fairly equal balance of both male and female players
  • We have a fully upgraded guild hall
  • We have a Teamspeak 3 server and a comprehensive and active website

We’re looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.

If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and reading

Our Code of Conduct

How the Guild is Run

You can also view our recruitment post here

If you’d like to join, we have a simple application which can be found here

We look forward to hearing from you and whether it’s with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

It sounds like fun! Unfortunately I am 28, so I don’t meet the age requirement. Thank you though!

in Looking for...

If you’re over 18 and fun to hang with, can use voice coms when needed then NUDE might be a fit for you. Check out our recruitment post see if we fit what you’re looking for. Good Luck on your hunt for a new home.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-NUDE-It-s-a-Nudie-thing/

Thanks! I will check it out!