[LF Guild] New player (LF NA on FA, PVX).

in Looking for...

Posted by: DocReven.8043

DocReven.8043

Hey all,

I’m pretty new; started about a week ago but enjoying it a ton (so much so I bought HoT the 3rd day or so). Loving my thief especially in PVP, heh.

Looking for a guild that’s obviously friendly/mature (i.e. no bigotry, etc) and PvX (although I’m really big on PVP so I don’t mind a pvp focus at all). I’d prefer a guild based in Fort Aspenwood for WvW (but it’s not a necessity) and one that uses Discord (but I can easily get other chat programs).

Cheers all!

(edited by DocReven.8043)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Archranis.2375

Archranis.2375

Hi DocReven,

If you meet our age requirement (over 30), I’d like to extend an invitation for you to join our guild, Just Us Grownups. We don’t do PvP organized as a guild (since we’re focused on PvE), but many of our members do PvP regularly. Same for WvW — and we have members on a whole variety of servers (since PvE doesn’t restrict servers for guild members to play together, only region).

We’re a small guild that’s built on the principle that older, mature and well-mannered gamers don’t need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. What really sets us apart is that we don’t have officers and it’s the membership itself that runs the guild and protects itself from drama.

Here are the basics:

• We’re on the Jade Quarry server (NA) but since we’re PvE all North American servers are welcome.
  • We’re a small guild that would like to remain small (for the sake of manageablity)
  • We have a fairly equal balance of both male and female players
  • We have a fully upgraded guild hall
  • We have a Teamspeak 3 server and a comprehensive and active website

We’re looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.

If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and reading

Our Code of Conduct

How the Guild is Run

You can also view our recruitment post here

If you’d like to join, we have a simple application which can be found here

We look forward to hearing from you and whether it’s with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

[JUGs] Just Us Grownups — http://jugs-guild.com
Contacts: Archranis.2375 // Neksis Syxx.6983

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hey Doc,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [Blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 150 players. As we require 100% representation, our guild is actively engaged and willing to help each other out with anything and everything. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild, but can also provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids. (Server Transfer may be required for that though).

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding, another night for Guild Missions, and have a fully upgraded guild hall, Teamspeak Channel, fully stocked website and sub-forum on the Gate of Madness server Website.

Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness – former leaders, officers, drivers and WvW’ers who have played and enjoyed the game for years.

We’d love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on this forum, or mail me in-game at Mysteriax.6049 if you have any questions.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wake.5362

Wake.5362

Hi DocReven!

I’m the leader of a guild called Aurene Wardens. We’re a new and growing community that focuses on most aspects of the game. We do use Discord for voice comm but haven’t started organizing WvW yet(though there has been some interest for it so it is quite possible in the future). Recruitment post in case you’re interested, please fill out the application on the enjin site if you think we’re a good fit for you. Let me know if you have questions.

And good luck with your search!

Lumiesca/Liucenna
Aurene Wardens guild leader