LF Guild (PvX maybe) [NA][JQ]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Justin.5231

Justin.5231

Hello! My name is Justin and I’m looking to find a very nice guild to be a part of. I will tell you a little about me and what I am really wanting in a guild below.

So I have been playing for almost three years now pretty casually. I just started getting into ascended crafting after all these years. I genuinely partake in all content in GW2. I do sPvP, WvW (not quite as much anymore, but can get into with the right group), fractals, dungeons, farming, and attempting raids (I blame my friends for being scrubs haha xD). I have TS. I am a last semester senior in college so at times, I CAN become busy and go missing, but that’s just life. Overall, I just like to have a fun time. It can be try hard, casual, goofy.. Heck, all at the same time!

In a guild, I really just want something that is actually active and cares about it’s members. If I am just another number among the other “400 members”, then please don’t bother. To me, guilds are more about knowing one another and cooperating to make the entire system flow well. Guilds that are tyrannical can be a drag. So equality for all right? Exactly.
Basically, any guild that is genuine, active, and has a sense of humor (I joke way too much guys).

Anyway, please feel free to message me either on the forums, private message, or in game! Hope to hear from you soon!

(edited by Justin.5231)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minitopo.3124

Minitopo.3124

Hello!
[HEX] – Hexxed is a newly created guild located in Jade Quarry that is recruiting new and old players. We may be small (for now), but we have capable leaders and lots of enthusiasm for the journey ahead.
We want to create a guild where all of our members have a place to feel at home, where they can be who they are and play how they want. Simply put, to create a friendly community that enjoys playing the game together!
This is a PvX guild where you can participate in any aspect of the game. We would like to build a strong community to organize lots of guild missions, raids, etc and also eventually get our own guild hall.
If you are new to the game, or a long time veteran that wants to help us build the guild where you’ve always wanted to be, JOIN US!!
Let’s build a nice community together and more importantly, let’s have fun doing it.
feel free to add me to speak and know each other!!:)

in Looking for...

Posted by: wolfhound.2091

wolfhound.2091

bad minitopo I need members more then you :P

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mossy Gargoyle.3274

Mossy Gargoyle.3274

Hi, Justin. Our small, casual PvX guild [NPC] might be right for you. We raid, do fractals, PvP some, and run GMs. Our crew is made up of mature, cooperative people. If you’re interested, you can read more about us here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Small-NA-PvX-guild-NPC-Looking-for-Raiders/first#post5927626

Best of luck with your search!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dog G.6589

Dog G.6589

Hey Justin! We’ll see if this sounds like a fit for you; we are a semi-casual PvX guild, we do HoT, fractals, Silverwastes, the occasional dungeon, the also-occasional-but-not-as-occasional World Boss, and we have multiple teams for PVP. We’re a medium-small guild (70+ members) and we actively use Discord for voice comms, which does help ensure that the members know each other and it feels like a tight-knit group.

We are on the casual and but try to do coordinated things often. We don’t have many requirements, there are no rep requirements and our main rules are just don’t be a kitten , no drama and be friendly.

We don’t do coordinated WvW or raids (yet), as we’re still building up the teams for those. We’ll be looking to fund transfers for active WvW members when we run groups for it, though.

We do have a sense of humor. I make way too many stupid jokes, if you can handle that. My officer tries to make jokes, but he can’t do them as stupid as I can… he’s learning though.

We’re called Æternal Senate [AETH], and you’ll have an invite waiting for you, just in case you’re interested

in Looking for...

Posted by: KuraiandAlbel.2790

KuraiandAlbel.2790

Hello! The Love Bunnies [ILB] are recruiting new members! We are an active, small, and friendly guild. PvE content oriented: World Bosses, Dungeons, Fractals, SW, etc! New Players and Veterans are welcome! Please feel free to message me in game, KuraiandAlbel.2790 or on here for more information.

Here is our post:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-PvE-PvX-The-Love-Bunnies-ILB/first#post5844006

[ILB] The Love Bunnies/Thief/Yak’s Bend

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arise.6218

Arise.6218

Hi, if you are still looking for a guild my guild The Naughty Touch [WET] is looking for fun, active and social people to join us. We are a brand new PvX guild that’s trying to get off the ground and grow into a friendly close knit community. Feel free to check out our guild recruitment post for more info about our guild and good luck on your search for the perfect guild for you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long-standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well-oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Eight dedicated teams for Raiding(various times and days listed below – Most teams have spots open.)
•We are also looking for a raid leader a for new team.

Green: 8:00 -11:00 EST, Tuesday-Thursday
Blue: 8:30-10:30 pm EST Wednesday & Friday
Red: 9:00 – 12:00 EST, Saturday & Sunday
Yellow: 8:30 to 11:30 EST, Tuesday / Thursday
Pink: 9:00-12:00 EST, Tuesday-Thursday
Purple (Sun 1-4 EST & Mon 8-11 EST)
Orange: 8:00-11:00 pm EST Wednesday & Friday
Oceanic: (Tues, Wed, & Thurs (GMT+8 (7.30PM – 10.30PM) GMT+10 (9.30PM – 12.30AM)

•Eternal Title earned in multiple teams
•Last Cannon achievement(https://youtu.be/pLHAKyH0qHk)
•Focus on Living Story/Raid/PvP achievements
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active TeamSpeak
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high-end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.
•LGBT friendly
•NA server
•Our own guild podcast located at https://youtu.be/GbmafSdD0YU
•Level 42 Guild Hall and rising.
•Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on dungeons/raids
WvW – need experienced commanders

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

Feel free to check out our website: http://www.synergygw2.com

We have an application for our raid teams, however, to join you don’t have to fill this out. See below.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM or send in-game mail to myself or one of our officers listed below.

Guild Leader and Officers:
•Aeromu.9134
•Capulse.3542