LF Guild PvX

LF Guild PvX

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gluebag.7845

Gluebag.7845

I came back to the game recently with a couple of friends. We’re still gearing up for PvE/WvW (exotic with some ascended jewelry so far). I’m at PvP level 25 or so.

Looking for an active guild, we want to get into higher level fractals and stuff as we gear up more.

I’m an engineer, and there’s another engineer and a mesmer that would come with me. Also potentially a guardian.

We’re looking for a group that’s not especially young, and we’re looking for a group that does not tolerate racism/sexism/homophobia/etc.

We’re on Fort Aspenwood right now. Would consider switching servers for the right group.

LF Guild PvX

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jamin.6528

Jamin.6528

Hey there!

I would like to invite you to check out The Hardcore Caravan [HC]. We’re based on Blackgate and we’re one of the larger PvX guilds around. We’re a very social and very tolerable bunch of people.

You can find our site at http://thehardcorecaravan.shivtr.com/. Alternative, you could always message me [Lucromia Mukroc] in-game.

Lucromia Mukroc – Necromancer
Leader of The Hardcore Caravan [HC] – Blackgate
http://thehardcorecaravan.shivtr.com/

LF Guild PvX

in Looking for...

Posted by: EddardStark.4692

EddardStark.4692

House of Starkk [Dire] on Sea of Sorrow is looking for mature and active players.
We are an Oceanic PVX guild looking to recruit new and veteran people to the game.
If you think you would be interested, please message me..

LF Guild PvX

in Looking for...

Posted by: kelica.8406

kelica.8406

Hi there Gluebag. I am part of a guild called MadCast Gaming[MCG] on SOR. We do a lot of events and dungeons during the week so you are always able to find someone to run with. As with you our community/guild does not tolerate racism/sexism/homophobia etc which is one of our core beliefs. Here is a link to our forums https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/MadCast-Gaming-MCG-SoR-1/first#post2214397 and you could also look at our webiste madcastgaming.com. Or if youre after something a little more personal im open to questions, so feel free to contact me in game kelica.8406.
Cheers

LF Guild PvX

in Looking for...

Posted by: nickelton.1924

nickelton.1924

On the Gandara server.. the most epic guild in the whole game… The Requiem of the Dead [REQ].

Check out my post on the forums: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/REQ-Gandara-Join-this-mighty-guild-25/first#post3476887

Officer in the Requiem of the Dead [REQ] ~ req.shivtr.com

LF Guild PvX

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

Hi there!

The Remnants of Hope is based on Tarnish Coast and offers PvX, RP, and WvW while maintaining a fun and social atmosphere in ts3 and guild chat. We don’t really have a mold for you to try and fit to. The biggest asset in the guild is the community. We have several different aspects that you can play in or just hang out with us in guild chat and/or ts3 and do nothing. Whatever makes the time that you have to game the best!

If you would like to know more please visit http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 and/or send me a message in game.

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope

LF Guild PvX

in Looking for...

Posted by: Val Sokord.6587

Val Sokord.6587

Hi,

I represent Dissentient [DIS] on the Tarnished Coast server, we are a mature guild, meaning life comes first; even for our principal members. Other than that we pretty much do everything. Guild missions are on Sundays, and we have several who command in WvW on various nights of the week. Dungeons, and fractals (high levels 40+) are also common both before and after WvW or Missions.

We are also expanding to other events, such as this last Tuesday when we all the did the Aetherblade jump puzzle in Gendarran Fields, which meant a lot of death and portals for those of us, me, who sometimes fail at jumping. We try to make sure everyone has a good time no matter where they choose to play. You may end up running it to a situation that you “shouldn’t” be in (a huge zerg or off a cliff) and die, or you may prove you’re awesome and survive.

We chat using mumble, its not required just really helpful, and use it to organize groups that are doing “X” right now, to joke around and just hang out with some cool people, or have guild meetings when needed. Most of our members can at least listen even if they don’t have a mic to talk.

If you’d like to get a taste of our guild message me in game and I’ll let you know what the guild is up to. Also you can look into the guild at http://dissentient.org/

-Val

LF Guild PvX

in Looking for...

Posted by: ValKere.1645

ValKere.1645

We’d be glad to have you! I have a small but growing guild on Darkhaven (with members on Desolation as well -contact Yukidaruma.3269). Warriors of United Darkness in a casual PvX guild, we’ve started doing Bounty Training and Dungeon Runs with more events coming soon. We focus on helping players with tactics and just learning different mechanics of GW2. PM if interested, and we do allow guests if you’d like to see how you like the group. You can contact me (ValKere.1645 or Leiyoria in game) or the Sergeant Dragoril (Dragoril.7356)

LF Guild PvX

in Looking for...

Posted by: Barinthus.8347

Barinthus.8347

Imagine you have a guild you enjoy being part of but there are times during your regular playing schedule where there’s nobody else on. This is where Armed and Dangerous Tree Octopi comes in!

It’s a brand new guild so our roster is very small still but the main goal is to create a space for players who often play during late server hours (approximately 9pm to 2am PST or GMT -8). How does this work? Because we do not have representation requirement, whenever you log in and there’s nobody else active in your regular guild you can switch to our guild to find like-minded players to spend time with until your regular guild roster becomes more active then you are free to switch back. No hassle, no guilt, and worry-free!

We are PvX although probably a bit more on PvE side at the moment. Since we prefer drama-free atmosphere we prefer you to be 18 years old or older and be mature. Having fun is our motto – anything goes as long you do not violate Anet’s Code of Conduct and know how to treat your fellow guildmates.

Come and be part of something new! What do you have to lose? After all you can join up to 5 guilds and with this one you don’t have to worry to meet any representation quota or whatnot. Look up my account name or my character name Judoc Layghlin if you are interested.

Seeking Deaf Players. People who don’t use voice software welcome too!