LF Guild on Desolation with WvW focus

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dante.8456

Dante.8456

Hello,

I’m currently looking for a new guild after my old one disbanded after inactivity. I’ve played GW2 since release and played GW1 for several years prior to that. I’m a very relaxed person, mature yet fun-loving. Ideally I’m looking for a medium sized guild. I’ve had a lot of experience with roles of management within guilds, so any guilds that want help recruiting/managing/organising members would be perfect. I’m happy to just be a regular guildy though.
Most important to me is an active core to the guild of friendly and fun-loving players. Joking around in guild chat is one of my favourite things so its nice to click with a good bunch of guildies. I’d also like there to be a focus on WvW because I enjoy the teamwork that goes into this portion of the game. I especially enjoy the later evening WvW where fewer people are online and battles are more down to skill than anything else. That being said, I do delve into all areas of the game. I main a Guardian and absolutely love the profession (incase that is of use to anyone).
I would love to hear back from any Desolation guilds that might be able to offer me something along these lines, I’m looking for a guild to fully dedicate myself to and call home (yay for cliche’s) so I hope this yields some results.

All the best,

D

Desolation EU
Guardian / WvW Enthusiast

in Looking for...

Posted by: ComeAtMe.5932

ComeAtMe.5932

You sound awesome! I’m from Phase Shift [pS] which is a new WvW/GvG based guild in Desolation. We uphold a highly serious composure and focus on building our skill rather than numbers whilst upholding our competitive spirit. (Raids of 20 – 25 18.00GMT – 22.00GMT)

If you are looking for that extra omph in your WvW experience I suggest you try out [pS]! We raid 5 times a week with saturday being purely dedicated to GvG as well as daily tactics discussions and team practice.

Best of luck! Mail me ingame if you have any queries (IGN: AllMostFamous)