LF Hardcore Guild(PvP/PvE) (US)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Paradox.5684

Paradox.5684

Hey my name is Phil and i am looking for a hardcore guild to progress with.
I have experience from MANY other mmo’s such as

WoW(2.3k rated in 3s arenas, also was hardcore raider in WOTLK Heroic LK kill)
Rift(PvE Hero, Cleared everything on hard mode, back in vanilla)
Aion(PvP Hero)
SWTOR
DaoC(only general experience)
Lineage 2(PvP Hero)

I also make youtube videos, ive got quite some views already and i can give some very good publicity to the guild

I play the Guardian class but i can reroll if necessary

Currently on Anvil Rock server, can server transfer if needed.

Thanks for reading this post

in Looking for...

Posted by: Paradox.5684

Paradox.5684

Ps: i prefer having a small but solid team then a over populated guild

also heres the link to youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/FuriousPhilGW2

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello Paradox,

I invite you review our community. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• New – Nearing 3 months old we have room for you to rank up.
  • Mature – We screen our applicants. Our ages range from 18 – 60. We are not religious & you may hear some cursing.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 50+ members
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin, paid up for a year.
  • Helpful – Useful and easy to navigate information on our site. Enjoy answering questions.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We support Twitch. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and welcome new players.
  • Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Actively involved. We often run alone. Recently bought our first commanders tag.
  • sPvP – Currently putting together a tPvP team, will soon have a custom arena. Regular Meetings.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Some dungeon running. Activity will increase as we recruit new members and our low levels reach 80.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are at level 3-5.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.enjin.com

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dreiak.3806

Dreiak.3806

Hey there Phil!

I understand what you mean about preferring small close-knit groups as opposed to highly populated guilds. This is exactly what we hope to accomplish.

I represent a young and upcoming guild called Addicts of Nightlife [AoN], based on Sea of Sorrows. We are currently looking to expand our ranks!

[AoN] is primarily a WvW oriented guild, with aims to gain influence amongst the Sea of Sorrows community and a reputation with our enemies.
We tend to focus on small operation roaming with compact teams, flipping camps and eliminating hostiles along the way. We fight alongside our zerg as well, but typically utilize small team roaming strategies to turn the tide of battle. In short, we are a group of PvPers on the hunt for more badges!

Although we focus on WvW, we are also avid dungeon crawlers, with most members running a few paths a day. We continually hunt for world events, participate in living-world activities, and level alts together as well.
While [AoN] grows, we aim to begin utilizing more structured guild activities, such as semi-regular dungeon times, guild bounties and the like, and WvW raiding events.

We currently have an active base and hope you are interested in helping us expand! We do not have required play times or mandatory events, we aim to have fun with Guild Wars 2 and it’s possibilities.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions, please feel free to talk to any of our leadership in game:
Dreiak.3806
Seven.3814
Iconoklast.2389
Or hop on our [AoN] TeamSpeak3 channel on SOSTS.servegame.org!

I would also be excited to see another WoW veteran join our teams! I played on Firetree for three years, and although I was more focused on PvE/battlegrounds/World PvP than Arenas then, I was a top ranked warrior on my server with a heroic LK kill as well.

Take it easy and good luck!

Dreiak Warmane – Warrior | Iosyn Soulweaver – Necromancer
[Addicts of Nightlife]
Sea of Sorrows

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

I’ll keep this short. We are a large guild, but we have a small/medium size group of core members who are pretty hardcore. We have teams running dungeons 24/7, and we do PvP tournaments almost daily. Many of our members know the ins and out of every class and have been playing since Beta (many are also GW1 veterans). One fun statistic is that we have 4 out of the top 5 achievement point rankers on our server.

Go to www.darkhavenelite.com for more info.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Hey man!

I’m the leader of [HOPE] and we’re a very hardcore/competitive World Vs World guild on FA. We don’t PvE as a guild, so we may not be what you’re looking for, but if you’re looking for WvW, I think we’d be perfect for you.

Our roster has a total of 64 members right now and lets us run 20-25 members for several hours every night. We are a tight knit guild who knows the other members in our guild, and we constantly work together to improve on everything we do. We have had several members transfer over from DH, ET, BG, and AR too (so you won’t be alone haha).

If you think this might be a good fit for you, you should definitely apply at http://www.gw2hope.com/apply or check out our thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/HOPE-Fort-Aspenwood-and-Pure-Hardcore-WvW/first#post2602029 for more information.

If you have any questions too, I’d be happy to answer them!

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com