LF Later Night PvX Guild (10pm-4am EST)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shaemis.4783

Shaemis.4783

Hey everyone. Hoping to find a new group to play with. I’ve recently gotten back into the game due to the expansion. I had played in the past, but hadn’t done much other than level a few characters (one to max, geared him out a little), and ran some dungeons and WvW. Hoping to get into all aspects of the game this time around. I’m definitely more PvE-based, but definitely interested in some PvP content.

I’m hoping to find an active, social group who are serious about downing content, but willing to deal with more casual schedules, and are willing to teach people the ropes. Ideally not a massive, faceless guild, but a smaller, tighter-knit community I can be a genuine part of, and play other games with, too. Voice chat is preferable through any medium.

I’m currently based on Fort Aspenwood, so that’d be a plus, but clearly not mandatory. Also willing to move if I get really into the WvW part of things.

in Looking for...

Shaemis.4783

Still looking for a group! Reply here or shoot me a PM.

in Looking for...

Posted by: KuraiandAlbel.2790

KuraiandAlbel.2790

Hello! The Love Bunnies [ILB] are recruiting new members! We are an active, small, and friendly guild. PvE content oriented: World Bosses, Dungeons, Fractals, SW, etc! New Players and Veterans are welcome! Please feel free to message me in game, KuraiandAlbel.2790 or on here for more information. It sounds like you would be a great fit for our casual guild.

Here is our post:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-PvE-The-Love-Bunnies-ILB/first#post5685996

[ILB] The Love Bunnies/Thief/Yak’s Bend

in Looking for...

Posted by: Takota.7829

Takota.7829

Hello!
My guild may not be the biggest and baddest, but we are a small guild as well looking to build our community. Currently our members are all active daily in some kind, and pretty casual, focusing on PvE and WvW until we grow bigger. Any more info you can check out our post here- https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Kaiba-Corps-KC-NA/first#post5686667

in Looking for...

Shaemis.4783

Great, thanks. Will reach out to you both. Definitely interested in hearing from more, especially groups specifically built around the later hours!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nex Vestrum.1025

Nex Vestrum.1025

Hey if you haven’t decided on a guild yet I would love to talk to you. I’m a leader of a small guild that is looking to grow. We are multi server PvX with lots of players that play late into the night. We definitely have a tight knit community and are never going to expand into some 200+ member guild. PM/mail me in game or on the forums if you’re interested!