Posted by: Deus Royal.3058

Deus Royal.3058

New player here looking for a main guild. hmu

LF>NA PST Guild to Rep 100% Main Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shlevai.6287

Shlevai.6287

Howdy Deus;
I run a gaming group with our own Teamspeak server, multi-channel Discord(with voice chat), Steamgroup and if we need/want them our own website/forums.
The group itself is over 20 members who’ve played many games together over the course of a decade(most prominently EVE Online).

We’re always looking for new members to bring into our fold; as we’re mostly about the social aspects of what we do(we don’t care about killboards, kill-ratios, skill points or what level you are; we care about your attitude and how you mesh with the group.)
We’re mostly an NA group; as our members span the entirety of the US; but we also have some Canadians and a New Zealander.

We hold to the notion that bad attitudes can’t be fixed, and that the best questions to be asked at the end of the night are “Did you learn anything, and did you have fun doing it?”; if the answer is “Yes” to either of those, then we’re on the right track.
Here’s our recruitment thread( https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NHO-Nighthawk-Ops-looking-to-grow/first#post6738935 ), but you can send me or Aesik.6239 a mail ingame and we’ll be glad to talk with you on Teamspeak. =]

We care about the people we’re involved with, it’s like an extended family.

I know you’re looking for a PST guild; those of us that currently play are EST; but we’re looking to recruit for all timezones to fill out the day/evening.(Again, we come from EVE Online, and that entails playing with people all over the world/varying timezones).