LF NA casual guild, HoD server

in Looking for...

Posted by: Artifect.9647

Artifect.9647

Level 80 Staff Ele
World: Henge of Denravi
Timezone: GMT -8, California

I’m just looking for more dungeon experience, preferably with a friendly, casual group of people who are willing to teach me. I mainly focus in PvE and SPvP, but I’m willing to help out with whatever the guild wants to do outside of that.

I’m in-game for a few hours everyday.

in Looking for...

Posted by: HappyGirlWaving.3170

HappyGirlWaving.3170

Hi Artifect!

You sound like you would be a great fit for our medium-sized guild on Stormbluff Isle. While we are not on HoD, we don’t mind guesting over to help you with stuff and of course when we run dungeons, server doesn’t matter!

I will link our forum post here for the full story of who we are, but if you want to jump into our guild for a while and test us out, I would love that!

We have few major rules, with the biggest two being maturity and respect. We are casual and fun, and no matter what we are doing at the time, we try to be inclusive of as many members as possible because we love to foster that family spirit.

Anyway, here is our forum post, and feel free to get in touch here or in-game to chat more!! Good luck in your search for a guild to call home!!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Cliff-Divers-of-Tyria-Casual-friendly-SBI/first#post2775156

Arlie Pippen, Guild Leader
Cliff Divers of Tyria