LF PvE guild.

LF PvE guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Hey Nadalyne,

TC guild here! =D

I can relate when it comes to guilds that aren’t cohesive or interactive since I’ve bounced between a few myself before I found my current home. If you’re looking for a guild to become actively involved with that is also engaging, cohesive and really gives off a friendly sense of community, then you should check out Remnants of Hope.

For the full run down on us, you may want to look at our recruitment thread here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/TC-Remnants-of-Hope-PvX-WvW-RP-2/first#post2420651

However, to address some of your points:
– We hold events for just about anything you can do in game, but we never require any members to participate in any type of content. If you’re not into PvP, there’s plenty of PvE events to join us on and you never have to do any PvP.
– We don’t require any members to ever spend a ton of time in game. Many of us have plenty of RL that takes us away (myself included) and that’s not a problem. We only ask that you be engaged as a member of our community when you are with us. =)
– We also have an active calendar where we have events regularly, generally with at least once per day and upwards of 3-4 on the weekends.

Now, you’re going to hear from a lot of guilds that advertise about being active and such, so let me get down to what I think sets us apart. For all new members, we do have a longer application than most guilds. Once a member applies, we also have a two week trial period where members are asked to fulfill some requirements that consist of posting on our forums, joining with us in events, and getting to know at least one person who will sponsor you as a good fit for the guild. After these two weeks, we do a brief interview with you to check up and see how your experience with the guild has been.

The reason we have all this set up is because we want to make sure that
A ) We get a chance to really know every member that joins our guild. We don’t want new members falling through the cracks or being left out.
B ) This also ensures that every member that joins has an active and engaged community to become part of.

Anyways, if this sounds like it may be a good fit for you, feel free to check out our forums and apply. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on the forums or in game.

Oh, also if you do decide to try us out, you can do so as a guest at first if you prefer and transfer later on when you feel comfortable. Unfortunately, TC is usually a full server, but we try to keep records of when it drops below full for members that want to transfer in.

LF PvE guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: ashammer.2359

ashammer.2359

Hey Nadalyne,

I’m the guild leader of a PvE guild on Sorrow’s Furnace called Wrath Incarnate (WIN) and hope you take a few seconds to read a little blurb about it.

We are a friendly and all inclusive guild hoping to make every members gaming experience positive and enjoyable. We have over 130 members and a great core group that logs in everyday; we are also home to casual players and don’t mind if you only log in once or twice a week.

We consistently run Guild Bounties, Treks and are working on unlocking the rest of the guild Missions. We are constantly running all dungeons in story and exp mode and also do Fractals runs . We schedule WvW events on reset or at least once a week as a guild to mix things up.

We also offer full guild upgrades, Ventrilo, a website, MF weekends and no drama at all.

If this sounds like a good fit for you and/or would like to know more just send me a PM here or in-game.

—Ryazz

Guild Leader – Wrath Incarnate
http://www.wrathincarnate.com/

LF PvE guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

hi there
we would like to count you in our ranks,see our site and forum and apply when you can,PM me here or in game to Balor O Suilamhain ,we have site/forum and ventrillo/skype and daily fractal runs and weekend guild bounty,we are the answer to the trend in the guilds now where your level and gear count more than you do,we are in Ring of Fire

For the vanguard

http://vanguardbloodorder.shivtr.com/

LF PvE guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello Nadalyne,

I invite you review our community. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• New – Nearing months old we have room for you to rank up.
  • Mature – We screen our applicants. Our ages range from 18 – 60. We are not religious & you may hear some cursing.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 50+ members across 4 games, 40 of those in GW2.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin, paid up for a year.
  • Helpful – Useful and easy to navigate information on our site. Enjoy answering questions.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We support Twitch. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and welcome new players.
  • Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Actively involved. We often run alone. Recently bought our first commanders tag.
  • sPvP – Currently putting together a tPvP team, will soon have a custom arena. Regular Meetings.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Some dungeon running. Activity will increase as we recruit new members and our low levels reach 80.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are at level 3-5.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.enjin.com

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us

LF PvE guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

Limbo is a PvE focused guild with casually done WvW and sPvP.It is a Cross server guild interested mostly into the PvE aspect of the game.
We farm on daily bases Arah all paths,FotM 48 for skins.We are doing CoF & CoE speed running.
We also farm World bosses and DE.
Guild missions are being done twice a week.So everyone can finish them.Everyone who isn’t on Underworld is guesting there.
If you want to join us specifically for WvW & sPvP then server Underworld is the place,because 60% of our members are there.If you want to join us only for pure PvE than server doesn’t matter.

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

LF PvE guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: sambombe.8603

sambombe.8603

Well Nadalyne, were small and friendly, but our main focus is getting ppl to play together, overcoming the challenges and helping each other. We dont need ppl representing all the time, nor to be on our server.

Its another option of nice people to play together. If you like to know more about us, send a message (ingame is better) or see our profile

TAV is a social/small/friendly guild focused in group activities and helping members.
(we accept members from other servers, the only activity that we could not do together is WvW, and we accept multi-guild members)
Who we are
We are a small but rapidly growing guild of friends who would like to invite more people to join us in our adventures. We are from the Tarnished Coast Server (NA). We currently have around 30 active members and would like to see that number grow substantially. There are a core group of us who play on a daily basis running events or just helping one another to improve our skills.
What does Tavola offer you?
-Friendly group of players who are always willing to help in any way they can.
-Scheduled guild events ranging from farming material & gold to WvW and bountys.
-Rewards for those who actively participate in guild events.
-Great Guild website and fourms and FB page
-24/7 dedicated ventrilo server.
-Experienced officers always willing to lend a hand.
-Holiday events and raffles.
-Help on dungeon runs.
-Our own customized GW2 game launcher.
- Our prime time (most ppl online) is from 22pm UTC to 3 am UTC
if your interested in a guild were you always feel welcome then Tavola is the place for you. For more information please see our guild website and feel free to drop off your application if your interested.
http://tavola.enjin.com (some content need free registration in enjin platform to access)
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tavolaguild