LF PvE guild (JQ prefer)

LF PvE guild (JQ prefer)

in Looking for...

Posted by: rpfohr.7048

rpfohr.7048

Hey, I’m do a fair amount of WvW and sPvP myself here and there.

But I really need a group to PvE with and I need to do guild missions.

My WvW guild require I rep when I do wvw with them so I’m just hoping that I can just rep the PvE guild for Missions and when we run dungeons (or i feel like doing PvE content like living store)

Must do weekly guild missions.

Would prefer JQ but I guess with megaservers it doesn’t matter. Please no new guilds. I don’t want to build something, I just want to be part of something that has been good at this for a while.

80’s include
Ranger (map completion)
Warrior
Guardian
Necro
Mesmer
Thief

LF PvE guild (JQ prefer)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Focus on Living Story achievements
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active TeamSpeak
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.
•Guild website available at synergygw2.enjin.com

•Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on dungeons
WvW – we prefer to run smaller organized teams.

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

•Saderic.2961
•Brawson.4701
•Archdruidess.5143
•Aeromu.9134

LF PvE guild (JQ prefer)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Veron.8645

Veron.8645

Hi there rpfohr,

I’m with the JQ guild Vintage Gaming [VG]. We’re a medium-sized (200+ members) PvX guild that has an emphasis on PvE (dungeons, fractals, living story, world bosses, Tequatl, etc). I think it we may be a good fit for what you’re looking for. We do guild missions twice a week: Saturday and Wednesday evenings.

We have a 50% rep policy for people like you who have other specialized interests (e.g. WvW guild), but we do emphasize a friendly, respectful, and close-knit guild community. If you think you’ll do a fair amount of PvEing and get to know people, then I think our guild will have a lot to offer you. Our guild has a diverse range of players from casual to NA top 1000 achievement hunters, but we are fairly relaxed and play the game for fun and to have a good time.

You’re welcome to give us a try, and no hard feelings if it doesn’t work out. Feel free to contact me in-game with any questions.

Veron Oakguard | Wiki: Veron | Reddit: /u/OaksFromAcorns | Vintage Gaming [VG] (JQ) • Attuned [Att]