LF PvE guild active between 10am-4pm UTC.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Caitlin.8465

Caitlin.8465

Hello. I’ve just returned after over a year long break from the game. I have 6.7k hours on my account which have mostly been spent in dungeons/fractals. I stream on Twitch on weekdays between 10am-2pm+ UTC. I’m looking for a guild with active semi-hardcore PvE players during these hours. It would be amazing to find a guild that will run raids at this time, but that’s probably a stretch. I’m currently on EU but will make the switch to NA for a guild with members that are online during these times.

My main is mesmer, fully ascended assassin/berserker. I also have guardian, warrior and ele in fully ascended berserker. All are stocked with proper slaying potions and dps food for every dungeon, along with slaying sigils for specific dungeons such as Arah and CM. I’m looking for a guild with like-minded people who get dungeons/fractals done efficiently, but still have fun. Not looking for anything super elitist. By elitist I mean record setting groups and stuff like that.

My stream can vary between 50-150 viewers on any given day. The guild would be getting a fair amount of publicity, so hopefully that’s okay.

Please PM me here, in game, or simply respond to this thread with your guild details. Thanks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dalsia.3907

Dalsia.3907

If you want, you can join our guild. We are called Sinister Swarm [SIN]. We have been around for 16 years and are involved in numerous games like Archeage, SWTOR, and Wildstar. We do all kinds of things together like dungeons and fractals. But, we also do cosplay contests, karaoke, and share recipes. In this guild, we consider everyone as part of the family and help them when they need it. We are based on SoR and use Ventrillo. We offer a temporary membership to everyone who applies to see how they like it. If you wish to learn more about our community, please go to sinisterswarm.com. Also, if you like what you see, make an account and fill out an application. Be sure to tell them that Sewnsew sent you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: ninth.2938

ninth.2938

Hey! We’re on EU and I believe we’d be possibly a great fit for you. We’re an active guild with team speak/ mainly concentrated on dungeons/fractals/raids and have a great friendly community you might enjoy being a part of.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/EU-eS-Non-rep-dungeon-fotm-guild