LF PvP/WvW (Sorrow's Furnace) Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Hello Everyone,

I go by MC, and I am looking for another Friendly, easy going WvW/PvP guild to join.

For WvW, I am on Sorrows Furnace. My schedule is weird and I am usually when people on my other WvW guild isn’t (aside from 1 or 2 members) so I was looking for a 2nd WvW guild to call home. I spend more time here than anywhere else (aside from SAB or Wintersday events when they are around)

For WvW – I tend to be a Pugmander (Although I love to command when I have a chance to, wether a guild or pugs) and run Havoc when I can (prefer havoc as easier to move around maps), but usually run small scale. I would be looking for a guild that will give me permission to guild claim objectives. Guild siege isn’t a must but always helpful as it saves me gold/badges. I mainly run a heavy hitting Daredevil with a non meta build (tends to destroy most people) and a condi vanilla Engineer and a dual ranged Druid.

For PvP, last season I hit Diamond and stopped as that was my goal. I haven’t been as active this season but looking to get back into it with guildies. I pretty much mained the same classes as in WvW, similar builds (I don’t really do support builds).

I do have TS and I also stream my content on Twitch. As mentioned I Have a weird schedule at the moment so my online times will vary. Because I am also a part of other guilds for different things, I prefer one with minimal to 0 rep required (also working on a guild hall with a very small personal guild)

I have been a Guild Leader, Officer, Thoerycrafter, JP fanatic and WvW Commander/Calvary driver for CD, DH and SF.

If you think I may be a fit, please hit me up either PM in game or in the forums. If you want to see what I am like, please check my past videos out in my stream (heads up, I think I am funny…most of the time i’m not).

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

(edited by Bigpapasmurf.5623)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hello MC Celestia/Papa Smurf,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [Blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 150 players. As we require 100% representation, our guild is actively engaged and willing to help each other out with anything and everything. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild, but can also provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids. (Server Transfer will be required for that though).

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding, another night for Guild Missions, and have a fully upgraded guild hall, Teamspeak Channel, fully stocked website and sub-forum on the Gate of Madness Server Website.

Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness – former leaders, officers, drivers and WvW’ers like yourself who have played and enjoyed the game for years.

I think you’d fit right in. We’re always looking for experienced WvW’ers to join our ranks, especially those willing to pugmand or stream content!

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on this forum, or send a mail in-game to Mysteriax.6049 if you have any questions.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Thanks for the info. I will surely look into this

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights