LF PvX on Gates of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vaiye.5709

Vaiye.5709

Hi all, came to the server because of some friends. Looking for a PvX guild to introduce them to the game with and generally for people to run WvW &/or fractals with myself.

Discord would be a plus. Thanks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hello Vaiye,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [Blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at about 170 players. As we require 100% representation, our guild is actively engaged and willing to help each other out with anything and everything. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild, but can also provide you with a semi-hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 12-15 during WvW raids.

Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness – former leaders, officers, drivers and WvW’ers who have played and enjoyed the game for years.

We’d love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on this forum, or send a mail in-game to Mysteriax.6049 if you have any questions.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

(edited by Mysteriax.6049)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lanthun.7251

Lanthun.7251

I’d be a tough match for [Blis], but never hurts to post and try.

Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] is a casual PvX guild. We welcome anyone from being a total complete nub, to the fancy bookahs for all things GW2. We are a small guild right now, and will probably remain that way somewhat. We require majority representation and to join our Discord server.

We are on Darkhaven in terms of WvW, but that is the only area servers apply too. We will never reject membership to anyone based upon their server.

If it may seem of interest to you, please feel free to take a look at our thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Wisdom-And-Serenity-MIND-NA-Darkhaven

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me in-game or here through the forums. I hope to see you in-game!

Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] Leader/Founder
Devils Remorse/Insanity/Hypnosis, Lanthun.7251
Darkhaven