LF RP guild (NA)

LF RP guild (NA)

in Looking for...

Posted by: RedAnders.6847

RedAnders.6847

I’m a former roleplayer looking to get back into it, if possible. Here are some details about me:

I’m from Gate of Madness and not willing to transfer. I’ve been unable to find an RP guild there so far, so I don’t mind guesting.
I lead my own (tiny) guild so I won’t be able to rep constantly, just when I’m up for RPing.
I’ve never roleplayed on a graphical game before; previously, only text. I’m willing to learn the nuances and hoping to find a nice group to show me the ropes.
I’m 20-something years old.
I’m familiar with all facets of the game.
I have at least one character of every race and characters of both sexes. Most of them already have fairly fleshed-out RP personalities. I feel like I could bring a lot to the table.
I’m laid-back, hard to offend, and rather easily amused.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I’m an open book!

(edited by RedAnders.6847)

LF RP guild (NA)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

Hey, RedAnders, and greetings from a resident of the unofficial NA RP server.

I’m not in a RP guild myself, nor am I a formal RPer, so I can’t give you personal recommendations. However, if you haven’t already, I recommend giving http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com a look. They have a listing of RP guilds there, and it’s a good way to get to know people.

Best wishes!

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread

LF RP guild (NA)

in Looking for...

Posted by: RedAnders.6847

RedAnders.6847

Hey, RedAnders, and greetings from a resident of the unofficial NA RP server.

I’m not in a RP guild myself, nor am I a formal RPer, so I can’t give you personal recommendations. However, if you haven’t already, I recommend giving http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com a look. They have a listing of RP guilds there, and it’s a good way to get to know people.

Best wishes!

Tyvm! This is very helpful.