LF SG/MY Guild [Willing to change server]

in Looking for...

Posted by: UndeadLeoric.6902

UndeadLeoric.6902

As mention on title hope to look for a singapore/malaysia group in underworld server so can do some guild mission together and wvw and i also willing to change server

(edited by UndeadLeoric.6902)

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Equinox Solstice [TIME] is an semi-hardcore PvX guild formed on 18-February-2013, based in Crystal Desert that aims to foster interest in all aspect of the game (sPvP, WvWvW and PvE), seeking for players that are fun-loving, outgoing and self-motivated.

We are a international guild with players from all over the world, having significant 24 hours presence.

If you are interested in joining the guild, you can contact SkyShroud.2865 or you can visit our guild site for more info.

Alternatively, Crystal Desert has many guilds, you can join Crystal Desert server and check it out.

PS: NA server.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: revx.4378

revx.4378

Hi Undead,

Perhaps I might interest you in the guild, Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers [PMS], which is situated on Yak’s Bend. We’re a small group, with about 15 active, so you’ll definitely get to know everyone quite quickly.

We have 2 groups of people playing. from the EST and on the +8GMT time zone. I myself am from Singapore

You can get more details about us from this forum post or you can go directly to our website.

If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to shoot me a PM here or in game.

Take care, and happy travels!

RevX PMS
PMS|H2O Guild Wars 2 Division Co-Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Itaosa.6958

Itaosa.6958

Order of the Djinns [OTD] -
is a friendly semi-casual guild residing in Ferguson’s Crossing [NA].

Play Types:
World VS World (WvW)
Dungeons
Living Story
Fractals of the Mist (FotM)
Guild Missions

Guild Requirements:
100% Represent
TeamSpeak 3 Client
Transfer to Ferguson’s Crossing.

Recruitment Focus:
We are looking for mature players preferbly by the age of 18+ or older residing in Asia with common play types (needless to say; every content GW2 has to offer) as stated above.
We do, however, believe that maturity is not defined just as a number but as a whole individual. Players not residing in Asia are also welcome to the guild if you match our “Schedule Availability” stated below.

Schedule Availability:
We are online after 7pm (+8 GMT) because of our jobs and schools hours.

About the Guild:
Order of the Djinns* comprises of approximately 20 active Singaporean-Malaysian players with a few great friends outside of Asia (EU & USA).
We also do country-to-country visits to one another to strengthen our bonds. And if you are residing in Singapore, we also do get-together dinners frequently.
Djinns’ Trivia; a majority of the active players already possess legendaries thanks to the contribution from the guild members themselves.

There have been very few cases of disputes among one another as Order of the Djinns handles disputes in a very efficient and fair manner.

?
Guild Mission:
We want to forge and cultivate friendships and bonds between one another and as a guild. We aim to provide a structured set of Guild Events that are open to all guild members. These events will not require predetermined party set-ups.
We believe that everyone in the guild has a role to play to benefit the guild as a whole.

World VS World; we realise that Ferguson’s Crossing is laying near the bottom of the WvW ranks as compared to other servers but there has been a drastic climb over the past few weeks.
Order of the Djinns aims to be the cause of the triumph instead of just being freeloaders in the server.

Rest assured, your experience in the guild will not be looked upon as “just a game”.

If you are interested in joining us, you can approach these members by in-game mail or PM.

JimmyValentine.5932
Fadhli.9086
rith.3658
Itaosa.6958

Itaosa.6958
Legion Council | Legion of Zommoros