LF Seafarer's Rest friendly Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dantert.1803

Dantert.1803

Hello everybody!

I’m looking for a friendly WvW guild in Seafarer’s Rest willing to teach me how to play WvW.
I tried to join random groups and guilds but my experience was always really bad since nobody was willing to explain me how things work and what to do.

Looking forward to your reply!

Cheers,
D.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SlimSmoking.8364

SlimSmoking.8364

we at Squirrel Factory are happy to invite you to our guild altho we are not a wvw guild. I personally am on the SF server and can explain wvw to you.

Are you a PVP person or you like to go run some fractals or rather go and kill some world bosses with your guildies, then don’t look further.
We mostly consist out new and returning players.
We don’t kick or yell at you when you make a mistake, it’s only human and we are here to learn from each other.
We are a fairly new guild and we are dedicated in helping each other and just having fun.
We started guild missions and since a week or 2 we have our own guild hall.
Does this friendly and crazy bunch seem like a good home for you and would you like to be in a guild where you matter and where you can still help make this guild better and stronger then before, then don’t hesitate and send me a message see you in game
PS: we do use discord but it’s not necessary to join the guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dantert.1803

Dantert.1803

we at Squirrel Factory are happy to invite you to our guild altho we are not a wvw guild. I personally am on the SF server and can explain wvw to you.

Are you a PVP person or you like to go run some fractals or rather go and kill some world bosses with your guildies, then don’t look further.
We mostly consist out new and returning players.
We don’t kick or yell at you when you make a mistake, it’s only human and we are here to learn from each other.
We are a fairly new guild and we are dedicated in helping each other and just having fun.
We started guild missions and since a week or 2 we have our own guild hall.
Does this friendly and crazy bunch seem like a good home for you and would you like to be in a guild where you matter and where you can still help make this guild better and stronger then before, then don’t hesitate and send me a message see you in game
PS: we do use discord but it’s not necessary to join the guild.

Thanks for the offer, but I don’t want just to know how to play wvw, I would also like to play it with a good number of people in a guild.
I’m currently not interested in a guild not focused mostly on wvw