LF Semi-HC PvE guild

LF Semi-HC PvE guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Alode.3547

Alode.3547

I play thief and guard, and I love running fast dungeons, without it being a job.
Having a group that knows dungeons and speed run tactics, and does it for fun, or gold, or both !
I’m also leveling an elem for more versatility when it come to compositions
EU guild of course* (forgot to mention that, why do I always do this..)

LF Semi-HC PvE guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Softer The Great.2904

Softer The Great.2904

Hello Alode,
our guild Tide of Wrath [ToW] would be happy to welcome you to join us!

We are a medium sized (180members) guild that does lots of PvE and some PvP. Our guild is megaserver based, so we have players from all around the EU servers and we welcome players of all skill level to join us.

Our members run dungeons and fractals daily and we allso offer opportunities for learning solo and duo dungeon runs. Some of our members only do PvP and some allso enjoy doing WvW but as a megaserver guild we cant form up any big guild zerks.

Our guild activities consist of weekly guild missions (Sundays), Tequatl the Sunless spawning (Saturdays) and other random guild events.

The representing policy in our guild is that you keep us as main guild and represent around 90% of your time.

We allso have our own forums (towgw2.mo-rpg.com) and Teamspeak.

Feel free to contact me (or our other leaders Mecr or Zeiir) ingame by mail or whisper if you would like an invite or more information.

-Jacxx (twitch.tv/jayvee93)
Co-Leader of Tide of Wrath [ToW]
http://towgw2.mo-rpg.com/

LF Semi-HC PvE guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Draco.9480

Draco.9480

He said Semi HC not a lot of people with all kind of skill levels.
Semi HC means need to get tested while ToW doesn’t.
There’s a difference between hc, semi hc and casual guild.
It’s like a guy requests for hamburger and you give him a salad instead.

LF Semi-HC PvE guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bladicus.9078

Bladicus.9078

He said Semi HC not a lot of people with all kind of skill levels.
Semi HC means need to get tested while ToW doesn’t.
There’s a difference between hc, semi hc and casual guild.
It’s like a guy requests for hamburger and you give him a salad instead.

I would see it more like a full Menu instead. We indeed offer the salad, but also the hamburger and the frites. We have enough people who are fractals level 50 and know the tactics and do it regulary. Same thing for PvP. And if you don’t know the mechanics then that’s no problem either, we’ll just teach you. The OP is obviously a more experienced player though, so we don’t have to teach him. :p