LF Server with organised WvW guilds

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wildchild.7502

Wildchild.7502

Heya. I’m currently on a lowpop server and it is sinking. I’m in the last WvW guild that stands. Sadly even after multiple offers from other servers, my guild doesn’t want to transfer, actually mostly the leader but that’s another story.

I play mostly my guardian but I also have a Necro and Ranger. All my toons are fully geared. I’m personally a lot more competent on my Guardian but I still do fine on Necro.

I was wondering if any server with good WvW guilds were actually looking for good players.

WvW is the only thing I do, I’m not looking for the zergy type of play. Mindlessly pressing 1 is really not my thing. I don’t want to just roam as havoc either. I want mid sized organised crew to play with and that gets kitten done.

I’m hardcore/semi-hardcore player and I play EASTERN time usually around 18h-19h to 23h-24h and I also like to GvG.

You can also message me in-game for more personal info

Guardian – Exg Wildchild /Necro – Wildchild Two / Ranger – Aleksi Laiho
SIC – Isle of Janthir

(edited by Wildchild.7502)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

your leader is a good man.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Looking for...

Wildchild.7502

edited to remove signature. dont wanna start drama

SIC – Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

Recommend you go Sor, thats probably the most stable amd active WvW server you will ever find

in Looking for...

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Isle of janthir and would love to have you. My server has been getting stronger lately and we have multiple active WvW guilds.

My guild has been going from Pve based players to wvwers and we’re having a blast with daily guild training. We would love to have another wvwer with us to help us grow, we could even help you transfer if you’re interested in joining by paying a percentage of the transfer payment

Cheers, hope you find what you are looking for.

Commander Nachonix

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Theres a lot of pressing 1 on SoR. Check this. Looking for Necros.

http://www.stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/recruitment-forum/2414-madlife-ml-wvw-focused-guild

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Looking for...

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

All of the tier 1 servers are blobby, have skill lag and involve a lot of auto attacking. But if you value a super active and tight-knit wvw community that actually like each other and work together through voice comms to turn the enemy into loot bags, consider SoR. But if you value smaller fights and less lag then there are many lower tier servers that will be glad to have you. I’ve heard good things about FA, SBI, SoS and DB.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

I’d look at sbi, sos, maguuma, dbrand, fa

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

in Looking for...

Wildchild.7502

Thanks a lot everyone I’ll do some guesting to thoses mentionnend servers. NSP , SBI and FA seems to be most interesting so far.

SIC – Isle of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Thanks a lot everyone I’ll do some guesting to thoses mentionnend servers. NSP , SBI and FA seems to be most interesting so far.

Might I also suggest finding the right guild. Right guild will make any server seem great. SoS would be my suggestion for NA. FA would be my suggestion for Oceanic.

Cheers

Luvpie

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

You can check here for FA guilds that are recruiting.

http://www.fort-aspenwood.com/index.php?/forum/16-recruitment/

Best of luck finding a guild, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Alibis.4079

Alibis.4079

You can also check out http://www.ehmry.com/

~SBI~
“Stick them with the pointy end.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: Driftasaurus.1845

Driftasaurus.1845

I would not recommend going to a Tier 1 server, too much blobbing and skill lag.. kinda ruins fights when you see 50-60 enemies and all you can do is press 1. I recommend Tier 2-3 Servers.

RISE has been on FA for a few days now and I notice a lot of WvW guilds during NA timezone, and lots of fights and I assume plenty of GvGs. I’m pretty sure there is some good guilds in lower tiers as well. Best of luck finding a new server/guild!

[Commander] Zandon – Warrior
Zandarr The Legend – Guardian | My Curse – Necromancer
Officer Of Primordus Virtus [RISE] Sanctum Of Rall Bronze Raider

in Looking for...

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Come join us on Northern Shiverpeaks! Our server has a strong PVE community so you’ll be able to find plenty of people to join you as you complete events and explore the world. Best of all, we have a very competitive WvW population – but we need more!

Our guild is looking for more competitive, active players to join us in mumble and roam WvW.

Black Crescent [BC] is proud to boast that we are an original GW1 guild, small (<50 members), fun, and casual. We don’t require much (no silly guild dues or mandatory meetings!) – just that you are an active player and represent.

Please check out our >>BC Recruiting Post<< on this forum.
Or stop by our site and fill out a very quick, easy >>recruitment app here<< that just tells us a little more about you and your playing habits.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or would like more info.

Hope to see you around!
~Boom Di Ada

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Looking for...

Posted by: RiceRepublic.9271

RiceRepublic.9271

Hello. I am from Madlife [ML] from server SBI. We are currently strong in NA time. If you want to have great fights with great guild members, consider joining us. Our prime time is 9pm-12am EST, so I think that fits well for you. We run raids everyday, most of the time only with guild members and a few non-guild people.

We are thinking about having a GvG when we have this new league in October. GvG is something that I always enjoy playing.

I like the part where you said that you don’t want to press only 1 while fighting. That is why I would say check out servers like us. We currently got many WvW guilds with great strategy and skills.

Anyway, check it out! You can message me for more information.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

This thread is dead now. He chose nsp. Let dead thread lie.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Looking for...

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

We reside on FA. We are in need of both guards and necros. We GvG. Its our primary focus (though once bloodlust hits, maybe roaming or tpvp will be). We are not a zerg guild, so if thats what you are looking for, apply to someone else

stridenticonoclast.guildlaunch.com

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee