LF Skilled NA Raid + Social Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jevati.4328

Jevati.4328

Hiya! There are two of us looking for a guild.

Here’s what we’re seeking:

• Weekly raid group that can clear most if not all content
  • NOT super hardcore like DnT, qT, etc.
  • Friendly, social environment
  • Active forums/website
  • LGBTQ friendly and accepting
  • No racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc.

Here’s what we bring:

• Dahkeus has the following raid-ready professions: Chrono, DD, PS War, Reaper
  • Aidyn has the following raid-ready professions: Healer Druid, Condi Engi, DD
  • We both have ample experience in GW2 (played without any breaks since beta) and have cleared all 3 raid wings (each have 146 LI’s)
  • We both run the appropriate meta in build, gear, and consumables
  • Aidyn enjoys hosting/creating social activities and events
  • We both have mics and will use whichever voice chat you use
  • We love doing Guild Missions

We are available for raids between 8 PM – 11 PM Eastern on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

If you think we might be a good fit for your guild, we’d love to hear from you!

Attachments:

(edited by Jevati.4328)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Hey, Dahkeus here. We’re still on the lookout for a new place to call home. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know!

in Looking for...

Jevati.4328

Still searching for a guild home.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mireles Lore.5942

Mireles Lore.5942

Hello,

I have a guild you two might be interested in.

We are XHSA, we a 11 year old guild that keeps around 200 members with a focus on community. I think you will find most of what you are looking for here. I will just go over point by point on what your listed interests are.

We are very experienced in raids. Groups in our guild clear on a weekly basis. Our more experienced members have upwards of 300+ LI. Raids are however on a more dynamic basis as we had brought our organized scheduling to a close. Responsibility for finding a placement and clearing is left to the individual. Thurs-Sat are kinda free as far as most raiders have groups for Mon-Wed. It should not be hard to eventually fall into a regular time and day.

We do not consider ourselves hardcore. While we know our stuff, expect meta gear and builds, and have enough clears to make 2 sets of gold statues for the hall. Our members are very very chill and play to have fun, even if things are not going well in a run.

We have a very friendly environment. In fact it is the focus of this guild. This guild is managed with the priority of community. We only retain player who are not only active but also hold community as a priority. You will find a very active and helpful social environment here.

While we do have a website that is updated regularly, we mostly use discord as our means of outside game communication. We feel forums are kind of a dated medium and find that discord offers a much more active way to stay in touch with members outside the game.

I suppose we consider ourselves LGBTQ friendly. While we do not use it as a selling point we have many people of all races, nationality, and sexual orientation the guild and we all get along swimmingly. We are all here to play Guild Wars and have fun.

As for racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc. Let me first say we don’t tolerate comments intended to demean or insult other members or groups members happen to be a part of. Members are to be respectful of each other. That being said, there will be jokes and bad language… jokes made in the spirit of humor. We warn everyone we recruit about this because some people do not like it. So consider yourself warned. We generally do not filter people outside of discriminatory intent or disrespect.

If you would like to learn more about us I recommend checking out our website, particularly the recruitment section. We do have a small app we have prospective members fill out to get basic information and to confirm understanding of whats expected here.

On a closing note. We love our guild missions and t4 fractals. T4 fractals are ran every day and are usually on a impromptu basis to allow anyone available to join. Guild missions are every Friday at 9 Eastern. We usually have 30-50 people show up and is out biggest weekly event.

http://xunlaiheroes.wixsite.com/xhsa

Good luck in your search. I hope to hear from you two soon.

-Mireles

Director – Xunlai Heroic Service Agents [XHSA] | Yak’s Bend
http://xunlaiheroes.wix.com/xhsa

(edited by Mireles Lore.5942)

in Looking for...

Dahkeus.8243

Hi Mireles,

After looking over everything, I don’t think your guild would be quite the fit we’re looking for, but I appreciate the response. =)

in Looking for...

Jevati.4328

Bump! We are still looking for a guild home. =)

in Looking for...

Dahkeus.8243

Bumpin’ in search of a place to call home!

in Looking for...

Jevati.4328

Still looking for a guild family. Please let us know if you think we might be a good fit!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aandre the Giant.4615

Aandre the Giant.4615

Howdy Aidyn. We are a legendary 10+ year old guild that is in the process of rebuilding here in Guild Wars 2. We have Founding members and incredible people here in Tyrs that I believe will make a terrific fit for you both. A guild not of elitists, but of long time and green players you can grow with. A guild rich in camaraderie, sharing of information, a close knit welcoming gaming family atmosphere where everyone gets to know everybody, not only in game, but on our very active guild website.

We already have an established community, and joining Tyrs Paladium means joining a group for years and years. We are a household name in DDO and in Neverwinter, and we are well on our way to earning our good name here.

I promise you if you give us half a chance, you’ll be very glad in your decision.

Please take a look at our guild rules, I think they hit on a lot of what you are seeking in a social guild, which is exactly what we are. We are also well known for our guild events throughout the four games we reside, so weekly raids and special guild events has been a foundation of Tyrs Paladium for many years. As are enforcing our guild rules

Tyrs Guild Website: http://tyrspaladium.com

Tyrs Guild Rules: http://tyrspaladium.com/index.php?pages/guild-rules/

To do a bit more homework (Our Recruitment thread): https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/PvE-Tyrs-Paladium-For-30-70-Year-Olds/first

TYRS PALADIUM – A Premier Guild Wars 2 Guild.
No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. Ages 30-70+
That’s the TYRS way. http://tyrspaladium.com

(edited by Aandre the Giant.4615)

in Looking for...

Jevati.4328

Thank you for the offer, but we’re looking for a guild with an active raid group of people who can down all of the current content. Thank you anyway!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aandre the Giant.4615

Aandre the Giant.4615

Good luck Aidyn. I’m sure you will find the right raid guild for you both!

TYRS PALADIUM – A Premier Guild Wars 2 Guild.
No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. Ages 30-70+
That’s the TYRS way. http://tyrspaladium.com

in Looking for...

Jevati.4328

Thank you, Aandre.

Bump! We’re still on the lookout for a great guild!

in Looking for...

Dahkeus.8243

Bumpin’ since we’re still on the lookout!