LF UK/EU PVE Guild

LF UK/EU PVE Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dalwhat.2867

Dalwhat.2867

Experienced MMO endgamer (EQ2/EVE) just starting out on GW2. Looking for an established guild to help me develop my game beyond soloing to cap multiple times. All my level cap characters are kitted out in exotic zerker gear but I haven’t had a chance to do any group oriented play as yet. Would prefer a non 100% rep guild as I favour leveling alts out of guild at my own pace. Family life these days precludes 24/7 gaming so don’t expect endless fractal runs runs from me.

Generally aware of each class meta but obviously lack of group experience still renders me a bit of a noob. Drop me a line to one of my characters listed below in game or else reply to this post.

Paddy Malone Human Level 80 Ranger
Also Level 80 Mesmer, Elementalist, Engineer, Thief & Warrior.

LF UK/EU PVE Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Softer The Great.2904

Softer The Great.2904

Hello Dalwhat,
Our guild Tide of Wrath [ToW] would be happy to welcome you to join us!

We are a medium sized (160 members) guild that does lots of PvE and some PvP. Our guild is megaserver based, so we have players from all around the EU servers and we welcome players of all skill level to join us.

Our members run dungeons and fractals daily and we allso offer opportunities for learning solo and duo dungeon runs. Our guild activities consist of weekly guild missions (Sundays), Tequatl the Sunless spawning (Saturdays) and other random guild events.

The representing policy in our guild is that you keep us as main guild and represent at least 90% of your time.

We allso have our own forums (towgw2.mo-rpg.com) and Teamspeak.

Feel free to contact me ingame by mail or whisper if you would like an invite.

-Jacxx (twitch.tv/jayvee93)
Co-Leader of Tide of Wrath [ToW]
http://towgw2.mo-rpg.com/

LF UK/EU PVE Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dalwhat.2867

Dalwhat.2867

Thanks for responding. I’ve now joined a guild and wish you luck in the future.

Paddy Malone Human Level 80 Ranger
Also Level 80 Mesmer, Elementalist, Engineer, Thief & Warrior.