LF a casual guild

LF a casual guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: diakin.3502

diakin.3502

Hello,
I’m looking a casual guild, mainly for PVE. Also WvW from time to time.
I Hope to seek a chatty crazy guild. I’m not new but I haven’t done much PvE so I don’t know about it much. I cannot promise to be regular but I’ll try my best to be online most of the time. I am in Underworld, I cannot do a world transfer cause I do not have 1800 gems, but I can guest. I prefer Eu server but Na will be fine.

P.S. If there are players From Asia that would be an add bonus

LF a casual guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Figlozof.1205

Figlozof.1205

Hello diakin,
Chthonic Council (server Underworld) is a new ish but fast growing guild founded by friends, who wanted to stay together after leaving previous inactive guild. We are focused at PvE and dungeons, however some of us are really interested in PvP/WvW. We have family atmosphere. We often do guild events, which are not always connected with the game itself. Moreover, we have a vioce chat.
Feel free to ask any questions. We always welcome new members

LF a casual guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

Hey. Im just going to bring the headlines

Heroes [Hero]
Server: Seafarer’s Rest (EU) – It’s a good server, at least compared to Far Shiverpeaks where I came from.
36 members at the moment. Very chatty although it only goes crazy in the evening
Around 4-5 members who spend most their time in WvW, of which one is a Commander. Also some WvW “casuals”, myself included.
Plenty of people doing PvE, including dungeons, and people are helpful so if you really need something done there is usually someone around to help.
For PvP there’s just a few of us. I’m pretty regular though and do tPvP as well.
Most of the Guild is casual but there are some casual-hardcore players who spend way too much time online.

Edit: Also I believe the server population is still “Medium” which means 500 gems for a transfer.. Oddly enough we are doing very well in WvW and there is in general more activity in maps compared to Far Shiverpeaks where population were “Very High” :S

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

LF a casual guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Just saying, you can’t guest a different region server. If you are in NA servers, I could have offer my guild as a option since my guild has its fair share of asia players, stretching from east asia like south korea to southeast asia like singapore.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

LF a casual guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

hi there
we would like to count you in our ranks,see our site and forum and apply when you can,PM me here or in game to Balor O Suilamhain ,we have site/forum and ventrillo
and daily fractal runs and fun stuff to do
we are the answer to the trend in the guilds now where your level and gear count more than you do,we are in Ring of Fire

For the vanguard

http://vanguardbloodorder.shivtr.com/

LF a casual guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: sambombe.8603

sambombe.8603

Hi there, we are focused in group activities and helping members, take a look

Who we are

We are a small but rapidly growing guild of friends who would like to invite many more people to join us in our adventures.We all play on the Tarnished Coast Server. We currently have around 15 active members and would like to see that number grow substantially. there are a core group of us who play on a daily basis running guild events or just helping one another improve our characters.

What does Tavola offer you?

-Friendly group of players who are always willing to help in any way they can.
-Scheduled guild events ranging from farming material & gold to WvW and bountys.
-Rewards for those who actively participate in guild events.
-Great Guild website and fourms
-24/7 dedicated ventrilo server.
-Experienced officers always willing to lend a hand.
-Holiday events and raffles.
-Daily dungeon runs.
-Our own customized GW2 game launcher.

if your interested in a guild were you always feel welcome then Tavola is the place for you. for more information please see out guild website and feel free to drop off your application if your interested.

http://tavola.enjin.com (some content need registration to access)