LF a family friendly community driven guild .

in Looking for...

Posted by: Noumiel.5342

Noumiel.5342

I usually have a semi-difficult time finding guilds in MMORPG’s as I feel like I am being too specific. But I don’t like to settle on a guild when I plan to spend so much time during my day with people building relationships and friendships.
At the end of the day, that is what I am looking for. A guild that allows for the creation of friendships.

I’m not looking for one of those guilds that advertise in chat channels. I don’t want to join one of those guilds that report 200+ members. I find it very difficult to build a relationship or even remember any names.

I’m looking for a tight knit community of mature, kind hearted, family friendly people to play this game with. I want to remember you and I would love it if you remembered me too.

If you have a guild of friends and family who sport a nice laid back, fun loving, pressure free attitude. If you are in a guild that likes to experience end-game content and everything else the game has to offer with a pressure free, non-elitist attitude, you may be exactly what I am looking for.

I am a very mature, easy going, kind hearted, fun loving, open minded gamer just looking to meet a community of the same and find a place where I can fit in, enjoy end-game content without pain and judgement with a group of people I can eventually call my friends.

I hope to hear from somebody soon! Haha

in Looking for...

Posted by: Noumiel.5342

Noumiel.5342

Also, I am completely willing to transfer for the right guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Murdyr.9204

Murdyr.9204

Hey Noumiel!

I think we have what you are looking for in Perilous People Club!

We currently have a lot of social and friendly people in the guild (About 60 members in total and not planning on growing), who help make PPC feel very homey and comfortable. This means that making close friends is not a problem at all.

Regarding PvE, we are very casual, yet we do a lot of dungeons and such. There is never any requirement to show up for anything and you will not be yelled at for doing something wrong. We will of course tell you what to do, if you want the help, but we are in no way “hardcore” or “elitist”.
We also do bounties once a week (Saturday at 19:00 UK time). You of course do not have to show up if you do not want to, but I find that a lot of people think it is loads of fun.

The guild resides on Piken Square. If you would like to have a chat with me about joining, just send me a message in-game or here on the forum!

Kind regards,
Sarrst.

in Looking for...

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Wow you sound like the perfect fit for Forbidden Sure we are gamers, but we are friends first and foremost. I sent you a PM. Check it out. I hope we hear from you

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

in Looking for...

Posted by: xinglam.1857

xinglam.1857

Hey Noumiel! If you haven’t found a good guild yet, you can check us out. I’m not sure what I can say without sounding like a painted picture, but we’re very much a small group of friends looking to have fun.

We are quite small at about 30 members, but everyone knows each other and we socialize a lot.

We have a website if you like to know more!
http://www.coostorybro.com

Hope you find the right guild!

-Xing (Kun Ji / Curious Quaggan)
http://www.coostorybro.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello,

You should take a look at our community. I think you might enjoy what you see. We are very friendly and laid back. We don’t take kindly to elitist.

If you are looking for a structured multi-game community you can call home then I invite you to review Great Architect. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.
  • Mature – Our ages range from 18 – 30+.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 60+ members. Most active around 10PM+- EST.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin. Used to share information and promote our events.
  • Community Oriented – We are community first, guild second. We look for community members.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We promote our Twitch streamers. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and always welcome new players.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Weekly WvW night. We run in small groups.
  • sPvP – Not much sPvP activity but we will support anyone wanting to start a team.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Eager to run Dungeons, often done nightly.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are nearly level 10+.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Missions – Actively unlocking missions.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.us

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vanguard.8769

Vanguard.8769

I would love for you to swing by and take a look at our guild found at http://vanquishtoday.guildportal.com and also take a look at our recruitment page found here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/TC-VanquishCasually-Hardcore-Older-Gamers/first#post2880735

Vanquish at a glance!
-We have been here and under the same leadership since beta?-We focus mainly on PvE but enjoy all the game has to offer (We have all missions unlocked and merits maxed, we run guild buffs 24/7)?
-We run dungeons and fractals nightly/daily, guild missions on a weekly static schedule and WvW events 1-3 times a week. Nothing is mandatory!
?-We cater to a bit of an “older crowd” in that we are an 18+ guild with the average age being 35-50ish?-We are mid sized by design with roughly 70 active members and peak times seeing between 15-35 on. No one here is a “number”.?
-We out a lot of effort into our members and focus on cohesion and fun, we achieve this by being a 100% rep guild.

Please take a moment and view the above links or simply PM myself via this site or contact me in game, I am on most days between noon and 7 pm Server Time and off an on all through the weekends.

Take care and regardless of your choice I wish you well!

Bravos Vanguard : Vanquish Guild : Tarnished Coast Server (NA)
http://vanquishtoday.guildportal.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Redivivus.9253

Redivivus.9253

Hello Noumiel!
The Unholy Mackerels [UM] is a small-medium sized (30 active w/ no activity req. ~6-15 prime time), social and fun PvX guild residing on FA. Although we are on FA, we allow new recruits to guest to try out our guild and allow time before moving.

We treat everyone here like a part of the family and our relationships with each other become long-term friendships. We are down to earth and genuinely just like to fun but also like to work together to get things done!

There’s so much more about us but I really want to be an open book when it comes to describing our guild to you so to avoid missing anything, I will link you our recruitment thread and our guild’s website, which has absolutely everything there is to know about us!

• Check out all the details about us here
  • Or check out our site!
NA Fort Aspenwood
Héllkaizer UM’s #1 officer in the whole world

in Looking for...

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings Noumiel!

If you haven’t found a place to call home yet, I think I may have exactly what you’re looking for.

My guild is called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a smaller, casual yet social, 18+ PvE/RP family on Tarnished Coast. Some of our members also enjoy WvsW/sPvP and we do have our own arena. Knowledge of and/ or participation in RP is not required. We’ll teach you if you want to learn, but there’s no pressure.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact. We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time.

We are currently working on building up a solid core of pve players, but there are still a few around who would be more than happy to help teach you if you want to learn and have a little patience. We enjoy helping each other and doing things together when possible. All you have to do is ask if you need help with something and we’ll do our best to come to your aid.

Don’t worry about trying to transfer right away or even at all. Feel free to guest with us as long as you want. You’ll still be able to join with us for dungeons and even Fractals (which I will be more than happy to teach). if you decide you want to transfer, we’ll help you get the funds you need to do so.

There is also no requirement to be representing us at all times. It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us some time too.

We also have a TeamSpeak 3, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our post here on these forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/T-oast-PvE-RP-Make-The-Gryphons-Aerie-Home

…or go directly to our website:
http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gloki.9827

Gloki.9827

Looks like I might have waited to long to reply:)

We are one of those last guilds you will ever have. We have been a guild for 21 years now, I personally have been in it for 10years:). The relationships you build here in GW2 will be with you in future games you want to try out. We have 6 different branches right now and with all the free 2 play games out it is easy to game hop throughout the week and see alot of the same friendly faces!

I hope I’m not to late, good luck on your search!

Tundrra of the New Outriders
www.NewOutRiders.org
Recruitment Post : Sanctum of Rall

in Looking for...

Posted by: revx.4378

revx.4378

Hi Noumiel,

Perhaps I might interest you in my guild, Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers [PMS], which is situated on Yak’s Bend. We’re a small group, with about 15 active, so you’ll definitely get to know everyone quite quickly.

You can get more details about us from this forum post or you can go directly to our website.

If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to shoot me a PM here or in game.

Take care, and happy travels!

RevX PMS
PMS|H2O Guild Wars 2 Division Co-Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

Hey Noumiel,

I’m the leasder of Champions of Old Tyria [Coot]. We are a very laid back guild that likes doing all aspects of the game. We do not require you to rep 100% and you can also take some time off w/o being worried bout getting kicked. You will also never be asked for money for keeping websites and voice chat servers up because everything we use is 100% free. We are a multi-server guild mostly based in Devona’s Rest and jade Quarry and you will only have to transfer if you want to. Our members guest on eachother’s servers all the time so even if you are on a different server we will always make you feel like part of the guild.

If you would like an invite please send me mail or PM me if i’m online.

in Looking for...

Posted by: takkattak.1974

takkattak.1974

Hey there!

Jaded [Jade] is a fairly well established casual PvX guild that has been on Darkhaven since launch.

Our leaders have a lot of experience with mmos and have been together for years. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have a brand new website! a Facebook and a vent (however we use the server teamspeak for wvw).

We are looking for people who want to have fun and hang out together. We like to have an active chat and a community of helpful members that are willing to go out of their way for each other.

Even if you aren’t on Darkhaven you can still hang out in guild chat with us, guest with us now and then or run some dungeons cross server until you feel we are worth the transfer :p

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:
-friendly guildies
-scheduled events every night to give you something to do
-dungeon parties
-PvP, both WvW and Structured
-guild trek, bounty and rush every week
-new friends
-an abnormal love for Quaggans

Some of our Guild Boosts include:
-10% Magic Find boost at all times
-15% Karma Boost on Mondays
-+5 supply on WvW night

Jaded has just over 200 members mostly comprised of people between the ages of 18 and 81. We are most active during North American evenings. check out our calendar on our website to see our schedule of weekly events.

If we sound like the right home for you apply on our website or try to get a hold of us in game

Leaders:
Takiya Delyll
Arentide Delyll
Luto Locke

Senior Officers:
Kaira Riversong
Kallist
Gwyenevere
Duh General
Lucien Blackmoon
Spidel

Officers: