LF a smaller guild in EU

LF a smaller guild in EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: Valentine.4286

Valentine.4286

Hey, I am looking for a guild with around 10-30 people, with a casual and relaxed atmosphere.

Mostly for PvE gameplay, like fractals, raids or running around in the jungle doing stuff

Was in a huge guild recently for a time, was not for me. So need a smaller one to get to know some people better

I am from Underworld, if WvW is of interest

LF a smaller guild in EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

EverythingOP

LF a smaller guild in EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: Panch.6718

Panch.6718

Maybe we are something for you, currently around 15 ppl and but growing until 50.

[TMQ] is a Veteran Players led Guild starting anew. We’re currently searching for members to join our ranks, anybody is welcome, be it new, be it old.

The Messengers Quest is a friendly Europe based social guild. We promote a fun, mature atmosphere that allows a good group of people to come together to enjoy Guild Wars 2 in all of it’s many aspects. We are looking for a diverse group that can participate in: Dungeons, Exploration, Questing, World vs. World, PvP, Structured PvP.

[TMQ] welcomes all players be it starters or veterans, we are active in all areas of the game from PvP to dungeons, from dragon hunting to guild missions.

[TMQ] is different to many other guilds, we want to do more than just play together and kill things, although we do love killing things! We want to be more than just a guild, we want to create a community for all types of players, serious and casual.

Check our website, pm or reply for more information

PM: Panch.6718 or Hankky.5317

Guild Leader of The Messengers Quest
http://www.themessengersquest.eu

(edited by Panch.6718)