LF active, mature, fun guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rollo.5623

Rollo.5623

I’m Rollo. Hi. Started playing GW2 at launch, life got in the way and I set it aside. Recently came back and continued where I left off. As of yesterday evening, I have a Guardian up to 41.

Even solo, I’m really enjoying the game, but then I saw a few people running around together. They all had the same guild tag. I watched them scamper about and I died a little inside. Here I am playing Guild Wars 2 solo. Doesn’t even make sense, does it?

So I throw myself on your tender mercies. Well, not really, but if you have a mature guild that’s fairly laid back then I’d love to join in the fun. I’m in my 30s and can be a little goofy here and there, but all for the sake of fun. I tend to go out of my way to not be annoying and I’m almost always up for helping anyone out in any way I can.

Granted, I don’t know everything there is to know about Guild Wars 2 or even my own Guardian yet, but I’m a fast, eager learner. Also, I don’t have much of a life so I’m sure to be on quite a bit! Hurray!

I’m focusing on playing my Guardian right now, but I’m not super obsessed with getting to 80(though it’ll be nice to get there). I’m digging the journey and enjoying the world, so PvE would be my thing for the moment. Haven’t played WvW or PvP at all yet.

So, if any mature, friendly guilds are in want of an older, slightly goofy, yet helpful member give me a shout. I’m NA side on Sorrow’s Furnace; character’s name is Garrett Doune.

Peace, love and waffles. Cheers.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jevati.4328

Jevati.4328

You had me at waffles. Well, okay, you had me at tender mercies. =P But still. There’s something about waffles. I like mine with fruit and powdered sugar. <3 Anyway, hi! I’m Aidyn. I’m the guild leader of Ember Solace, and I really think you’d love it with us.

Not only are there more of us who like waffles, but we’re fun, we love teaching people about the game (seriously, we have an official Newbie Officer), and I’d consider us mature. (We have a question in our guild application that asks applicants to define maturity. That has to count for something.)

So the downside is that we’re not on Sorrow’s Furnace. But the upside is that you could always guest to where we are (Tarnished Coast) if you end up liking us. ^^ And if you wanna know more about us to see if you’d like us, you can check out our recruitment post or stop by our forums. ^^ Hope to see you (and waffles) soon! =)

in Looking for...

Posted by: ashammer.2359

ashammer.2359

Hi Rollo,

Im the Guild Leader of a PvX guild on Sorrow’s Furnace called Wrath Incarnate (WIN). We have a pretty solid group of regular members and a fairly high rate of representation amongst our members. At any given time you will find our members enjoying all aspects of the game, from group events, wvw, leveling and dungeon running. Here are a few other highlights about WIN:

-190 + members
-20-30 logging in daily
- Mostly North American members. A mix of EST and PST
- Near constant MF and Gathering buffs
- All upgrades available
- We have been around for over a year now, we are well established.
- No drama
- High rate of representation; however, no requirements.

If you have any questions about my guild please ask me here or in-game. Good luck with your choice.

Guild Leader – Wrath Incarnate
http://www.wrathincarnate.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deadnight.5948

Deadnight.5948

SOR – [BURN] recruiting All time zones
International players are welcome too.
South East Asians highly reccomended. Mainly from Singapore/Hong Kong/Malaysia/Korea/TW
We have a couple of Americans and Aussies.

[BURN] is established on Oct 2013, recruiting mature and laidback players
We have many dungeon masters and active dungeon players daily.
We are looking for members to grow the guild together as a community.

1. Weekly Guild Missions on Saturday nights
Currently on Guild Trek,Rush,Bounty and Challenge. GUILD PUZZLE coming soon
2. Weekly inhouse Guild sPVP
3. Weekly guild WvWvW
4. Guild event depending on the living story if needed for completion in big groups.

Prime time: 6:30p.m(+8gmt) or 3:30am server time. (SEA/OCEANIC)
Other Prime Times are (-5gmt, -6utc) as well as others.

Main language: English
Others: Canton, Mandarin.

We have Raidcall, Forum, Facebook and Youtube.

Highly recommend:
-Female friendly
-Newbie Friendly
-Mulit-Server Friendly
-Just want to have a fun and good time in WvW (nothing too hardcore)
-Sociable people who want to make new friends.
-Casual PVE and fractals.
-SG/MY/HK/AUS/TW

Try us for a week, if we’re not a good fit for you we’ll understand. It’s about the community that suits you, not the numbers.
Check out our guild video by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN1c9UUtwHI
Send me a mail ingame if you are interested.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polly Wogger.9716

Polly Wogger.9716

Rollo,

I saw your post and thought you would be a great fit for NooBs. Below is some information (yes, it’s lengthy sorry) about us. I will also add you in-game and hopefully we will get the chance to chat. Our contact information is also below, hope to hear from you.

Uber Noobz. (NooB) is looking for new and seasoned players to join our guild.
About us:
NooBs is an established guild on Sorrow’s Furnace whose founders originated in Guild Wars 1 and have been around since beta and launch.
Our main goal is to relax and have fun with the game, not create a second job for people. Therefore, the guild is easy going and we welcome players of all skill levels, experience, and time spent in game. We have no explicit age requirements, rules, or lengthy application processes. That being said, if you are not comfortable with either a guild that likes course humor or hearing a couple curse words here and there, we may not be the best fit for you.
What we have to offer:
»Currently 100+ members and growing, most of our members are on evening and weekends, but we do have a small daytime presence as well. We work hard to help our members meet and exceed their in-game goals.
»Dungeon Crawling: We have people able to run any type of dungeon (fotm up to lvl 30) including the typical speed runs and don’t mind teaching new members. We actively track dungeon progression and try to get our members their “Dungeon Master” achievement.
»Active Ventrilo: Speaking is NOT required but always encouraged as much as possible. Not only is this helpful in most group situations but it also allows you to connect with your guild mates beyond the occasionally desolate guild chat.
»Events & Activities: Active world boss participation, living story event participation, guild bonuses/banners, guild events, giveaways, and activities.
»Guild missions: We run guild bounties, treks, rushes and challenges so that our members may enjoy the benefits of guild commendations. We will be reaching guild puzzles and full guild unlock very soon.
»Experienced leaders: Our leaders and officers are veteran Guild Wars players with multiple max level characters of all races and classes able to answer questions and offer assistance.

»Online Community: Website updated frequently to keep members current with events, forums discussions, Facebook Group, and many useful resources to enhance in-game experiences.
What we expect from you:
»Representation: We do NOT require 100% representation at this time, but we do ask and encourage people to represent as much as possible and join in guild events and groups. Don’t make us be your over attached girlfriend constantly pestering you with PMs to come hang out with us.
»Activity: Be active and be part of the guild! We do NOT require a specific amount of activity per week or demand your constant attention, but we don’t need members as placeholder. Please make an effort to be part of the guild and join in groups.
»Resources: Utilize your resources. Our website is the best place to keep up on events and discussions. We know not everyone is super talkative, but we want members to interact, guild chat and Ventrilo provides you that service.
For recruitment you need simply hit us up online http://noobz.guildportal.com or send a message in-game to myself (Wogger) or one of other other recruiters: Phyxius Animus, Kaden Kuvalai, CW, Optimal Primus, or Mystical Werewolf.

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

Hi there!

The Remnants of Hope is based on Tarnished Coast and offers PvX, RP, and WvW while maintaining a fun and social atmosphere in ts3 and guild chat. We don’t really have a mold for you to try and fit to. The biggest asset in the guild is the community. We have several different aspects that you can play in or just hang out with us in guild chat and/or ts3 and do nothing. Whatever makes the time that you have to game the best!

We welcome all levels/classes/play styles/ etc. If you like to have fun and want a good guild to hang out with and play with then we are it!

If you would like to know more (and transferring/guesting is an option for you) please visit http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 and/or send me a message in game.

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope