LF an NA Guild PVE based

LF an NA Guild PVE based

in Looking for...

Posted by: Carlo.9638

Carlo.9638

I am a semi active player since launch of the original GW2 launch. Located in the California coast, usually active in-game at night. I finally decided I want to craft ascended stuff. I figured, the only way to do that, especially with HOT released, is to have other players run open PVE with you.

LF an NA Guild PVE based

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nasrin.7602

Nasrin.7602

sent you mail ingame

LF an NA Guild PVE based

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arise.6218

Arise.6218

Hola! If you are still looking for a guild you are welcome to check our guild The Naughty Touch. We are a small brand new guild that is looking for more social and active people to join our ranks and help us build a better social community. We have a vision for what we want to do with our but we just need people to see it through. So if you want to be part of a guild and not just another member within a guild come check us out. Our guild has a lot of potential and advancement opportunities for members that want to take a more active leadership position within our guild. We encourage our members to share their opinions and pitch their ideas in order to help shape our guild into a home for us all within the game.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and good luck on your search for the perfect guild.

P.S.
As another Cali native it would be cool to have another west cost member in the guild.

for more info about our guild or if you want to apply check out The Naughty Touch guild site.

LF an NA Guild PVE based

in Looking for...

Posted by: KuraiandAlbel.2790

KuraiandAlbel.2790

Hello! The Love Bunnies [ILB] are recruiting new members! We are an active, small, and friendly guild. PvE content oriented: World Bosses, Dungeons, Fractals, SW, etc! New Players and Veterans are welcome! Please feel free to message me in game, KuraiandAlbel.2790 or on here for more information.

Here is our post:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-PvE-PvX-The-Love-Bunnies-ILB/first#post5844006

[ILB] The Love Bunnies/Thief/Yak’s Bend

LF an NA Guild PVE based

in Looking for...

Posted by: Skadi.8279

Skadi.8279

Hey there! If you’re still looking for a home, my guild, The Overgrown, is arguably the epitome of a close knit guild. We’re an incredibly close knit family of players full of inside jokes and fun times that we love to share with members.

We’re primarily a PvE guild and do regular raid runs and the like, but we also venture into WvW and PvP from time to time as well!

If you would like to apply to the guild, or would like to learn more, feel free to visit our website. If you’d like to speak with someone in game, you can whisper OhSnapItsKelz.7542, Obito.8627, or Answertron.4837.