LF casual, friendly guild (Tarnished Coast)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Calaelen.5978

Calaelen.5978

Hi everyone!
I have a level 80 elementalist in full rare gear, and I am looking for a casual, friendly guild to join. I am a medical student and this is the first MMO I have ever played, so I am looking for a guild that doesn’t mind if I cannot play all the time and is also willing to help players improve their skills. I would like to learn how to run dungeons…I tried AC and CM with PUGs, but both were epic failures since I am not familiar with them :/. I am very willing to listen to instruction (but also appreciate patience) and would love to find a community that I can get to know! If you think your guild is a good fit, please let me know!

Sorry for the slightly long introduction, I just want people to know what they are getting themselves into beforehand.

in Looking for...

Posted by: RedJustice.1548

RedJustice.1548

Hi Calaelen! Welcome to the wonderful world of MMOs! :P The game is so much more fun with a good group of friends, so I wish you the best of luck in finding the perfect guild for you.

My guild, MadCast Gaming, is on Sanctum of Rall, but you can feel free to guest for as long as you want . Some of our members never transfer, so that is ok, but if you ever want to transfer in the future, we are happy to help dedicated and involved members save for the transfer. If you are unsure of how to guest, let me know and I will help you!

MadCast is a gaming community that is bigger than GW2, but we are working on growing our GW2 sector right now. You can check out our website at http://www.madcastgaming.com/forum/forum.php for more info. I especially suggest you read through the forums some to get a feel for what we are all about! Here are some points you may find attractive about MadCast:

• We have a mature community. While MadCast has no specific age requirements we do have high expectations for maturity. You will find kind, patient people and no drama. The vast majority of our members are over 18 (especially in GW2). Most of our GW2 members are older with careers, and many have families and children.
  • We are a serious community with casual gameplay. In other words, the main expectations we have for members revolves around positive contribution to the community and not on a packed GW2 schedule attendance. If you are active in the forums and show up to play a few times a week, that is good enough for us. Additionally, because we are casual our community is made out of all levels of players. We have many very new players, some new to gaming in general, and our environment is built on kindness and helpfulness. People will be happy to answer you questions and guide you through things no matter how basic or advanced. We love new and returning players! ^^
  • We have a super awesome, active TeamSpeak group. We enforce strict rules of respectfulness and tolerance among our players, making it a safe friendly place for everyone. People of all types feel comfortable joining in the conversation and making new friends.
  • Our community is bigger than in-game. We have a website with a lot of activity and heavy forum use. This is a huge asset because we have people who play all kinds of games over at MadCast, and the forums really serve as the uniting factor among people.

If you check out our website, you will see information about becoming a Full Member of MadCast. This is not something you need to do right away. Our guild welcomes ‘Associate’ Members, meaning we will add you to the guild, you are free to use our TeamSpeak and join our Forums, but you do not have complete access rights for the guild bank, or accessing certain Full Member parts of our forum. This is a good way to find out if MadCast is the right fit for you before applying. In the long run, to gain any ranking position, we require people to be an official MadCast Full Member.

If you want to, I’d love to invite you to join us and meet some of our members. I would encourage you to join us in our TeamSpeak (you can find information about that here: http://www.madcastgaming.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?2-New-to-MadCast) and post an introduction thread on our forums. Alternatively, you can private message me in game, and I would be happy to add you in to one of our parties. TeamSpeak is our main form of communication, and even if you aren’t comfortable using your mic, it would be great if you installed it just to listen to the chatter. Quite a few of our members participate this way.

If you have any questions you can message me in game, post here, or join our forums and ask there. Good luck finding a place for you! <3

in Looking for...

Posted by: FlameKnight.9150

FlameKnight.9150

Hey there
I’m a Commander and Recruiter for [OCX] – Oceanix, a PvX guild located on Sanctum of Rall.
OCX runs multiple WvW and PvE events a week, and is mainly based in the oceanic time zone (GMT+10 – GMT+8), but we also have a dozen or so NA players on who are active.
We have a great team of event organizers for PvE, who organize multiple PvE events every week, as well as multiple commanders, who run daily WvW raids.
If you are interested, pm me ingame or go to our guild website, listed below.
Guild Website: oceanix.com.au
Cheers
FlameKnight

[OCX] OCEANIX – Sanctum of Rall – PvX Oceanic Guild.
OCX Officer
Guild Website: Oceanix

in Looking for...

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Hey Calaelen! I represent Wardens of Destiny. We’re a casual PvE guild on Tarnished Coast. Just under a hundred members at present, but we still have that small guild feel.

If you’re just looking for fun people to hang out with and play with in world, we’d probably be a good choice.

in Looking for...

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Calaelen.5978

Calaelen.5978

Thanks for the help everyone! I actually found a guild that seems like a good fit, but I appreciate all the offers!

in Looking for...

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings Calaelen,

I wish you luck in your new home. In the unfortunate event that it doesn’t quite work out, I may have what you are seeking.

My guild is called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a smallish, bordering medium sized, social, 18+ PvE/RP family on Tarnished Coast. We have quite a few women in the guild too, myself included. Knowledge of and/ or participation in RP is not required. We’ll teach you if you want to learn, but there’s no pressure.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact. We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. We enjoy helping each other and doing things together when possible. All you have to do is ask if you need help with something and we’ll do our best to come to your aid.

Don’t worry about trying to transfer right away. Feel free to guest with us as long as you want. if you decide you want to transfer, we’ll help you get the funds you need to do so.

There is also no requirement to be representing us at all times. It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us some time too. We do have a TeamSpeak 3, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our post here on these forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/T-oast-PvE-RP-Make-The-Gryphons-Aerie-Home

…or go directly to our website:
http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com